Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to provide some lul'z 

chuck with validation being frying 

my fav 3 man group always with the 
roll.gif

^ C-Webb going absolutely bananas during that whole Pau clip kills me every time :lol:

one of my favorites

^ C-Webb going absolutely bananas during that whole Pau clip kills me every time
laugh.gif

one of my favorites

watching them 3 reminds me of watching with my 2 uncles, and my cousin  . c-webb loved that play 
laugh.gif
 but gp on highlight clip above saying jermaine going down like a boxer withe delayed reaction 
eek.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
I do hope Jennings and Monta leave, more so Monta. Sanders was right to say that though. Not like it would've made a difference in that series has they been focused. Monta and BJ at their best might be able to pull out one win against the Heat.

^Aren't those guys from some movie?

dat box out on the girl at 2:17 :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Jennings and Ellis are a cool 2k combo. Not much other than that
Yeah theyre my backup team when I dont feel like picking Golden State. Next year is going to suck though, cause now everyones going to pick them cause theyre going to vault up to being the third best team in the game. Been picking them since Steph got drafted and now people are infringing on my territory
mean.gif

Yeah theyre my backup team when I dont feel like picking Golden State. Next year is going to suck though, cause now everyones going to pick them cause theyre going to vault up to being the third best team in the game. Been picking them since Steph got drafted and now people are infringing on my territory:smh:
How I feel about denver smh

Yeah theyre my backup team when I dont feel like picking Golden State. Next year is going to suck though, cause now everyones going to pick them cause theyre going to vault up to being the third best team in the game. Been picking them since Steph got drafted and now people are infringing on my territory:smh:

People round my area stay picking them, even when steph was drafted that steph/monta combo was deadly

I was watching Mike and Mike idk why dont ask and these clowns were comparing kyrie and damian

And they were comparing them based on their performance at the all star weekend(kyrie wont the 3pt contest, damian lillard won the skills challenge)

They are fools but they noticed the hype on kyrie caused by the uncle drew campaign

People round my area stay picking them, even when steph was drafted that steph/monta combo was deadly

The worst thing about back then was that they paid no attention to Steph and they didnt have his release in the game, they gave him Klienke Azibukes
indifferent.gif
. What a joke. But NOW??? Especially since they finally raised his 3 pointer into the 90s and took David Lee out, I just run everything through him.
How I feel about denver smh
Yeah my twin picks Denver, and when they went on the streak people started picking them often. Theyre still not on Miami or the Knicks level though, I dont even get why people pick the Knicks so much theyre not even good.

Flip targeting Juice, who recently opted out of his contract thus becoming UFA. Twolves need to fix cap situation first before having shot at Juice.

Starting 5 of Rubio, Juice, AK, Love, Pek. Not bad at all. Plus bench dwill, chase, barea, luke, dante.

^ i dont trust that roster idk why

I feel it looks good moving forward but wont lead to any playoff births as is

If the Bucks know what's good for them, they'd kick BJ and Monta the **** out and rebuild around Henson and Sanders while holding on to JJ.

Flip targeting Juice, who recently opted out of his contract thus becoming UFA. Twolves need to fix cap situation first before having shot at Juice.

Starting 5 of Rubio, Juice, AK, Love, Pek. Not bad at all. Plus bench dwill, chase, barea, luke, dante.

If healthy, that becomes a sleeper team out west. Very solid at every position. If Rubio could just develop a reliable burner man :smh: they need some reliable shooting from the point position.

Re: wolves with oj That team would be great to watch but something about them that just isn't a legit championship team....reminds me of the clippers in a way

Last edited:
That Wolves roster would be very interesting... I'd like to see that group play together.

Good to see Westbrook staying positive... I know its gotta be real tough for him though, especially considering this was his first major injury & he's never missed any games in his career before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom