Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that fish is no longer with the lakers it's easy to see why everybody hates him.

And I saw maynor with portland this year. Don't think he would've made much of a difference with okc

Hey_

Had they kept Eric Maynor,

you don't get to see young Reginald do his thing.

Julius F. Wrek

Reggie had already taken Maynor's role at the deadline. I can't help but think he would've been put on in his old role after Westbrook went down. And then you wouldn't be forced to give Fish minutes.

Last edited:
when people say Kobe Bryant is the closet thing to Michael Jordan, are they talking about Career, Prime, or how similar their games are?

pacers will not get past the heat if they get past the knicks. they will not be allowed to play like they are against the knicks.

west n hibbert gonna foul out before half time.

thats just the way when you face a defending champion

never been different except when the pistons won and the nba needed the pistons to win that year due to how god awful the east looked the past decade back then.

when people say Kobe Bryant is the closet thing to Michael Jordan, are they talking about Career, Prime, or how similar their games are?

I think the attitude and the will crap.

Sorry mods about the video thought we all would enjoy it.

This game is :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lol This guys made The Rock look small
eek.gif

probably about how similar their game is.

kobe is no michael jordan but he basically patent his game around him.

you can either be realistic and non bias and say he is smart for doing so or be a bitter and delusional person and say he is a copy cat.

every player emulated a player before them. its just nowadays we have ten times the miserable angry fans they did back then and now with message boards and social networks.

as it currently stands no player is better than michael jordan.

is he a douche bag who treats poeple like crap and cheats on his wife? sure but every athlete does and we do not watch the game to see who hes in bed with.

i wouldnt compare lebron to mj. i compare lebron to magic.

lebron is magic on steroids. and magic is my favorite player but lebron is like a superior magic johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom