>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I'm still having a problem where the cpu is not taking wide open shots in myplayer (I'm talking about jumpshooters with mid 80 midrange and high 70 three pt ratings). Also this only happens when I pass the ball, when the pass comes from another cpu player they always take the shot. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Idiot 2K my player AI cheating you of your assist

yea im on now 
mean.gif

oh wow, really! Is there like a full size run left? Kinda like the pairs are made to order?
Yes...My guess for only a few sizes not being available are because they're not making them in those sizes. Otherwise they are made to order and with the release being so far away I'm not surprised.

My boy got his lebron code last night. I need to step it up and do it already.

Last edited:
Ayo what's going on with 2k :smh: it keeps making me make a new MyPlayer I dun restarted, powered off, ejected disc and it keeps bring up a new MyPlayer.. Even after I make one it saves and saves then wants me to create another one wtf

Ayo what's going on with 2k :smh: it keeps making me make a new MyPlayer I dun restarted, powered off, ejected disc and it keeps bring up a new MyPlayer.. Even after I make one it saves and saves then wants me to create another one wtf

2k servers probably down

Ayo what's going on with 2k
mean.gif
it keeps making me make a new MyPlayer I dun restarted, powered off, ejected disc and it keeps bring up a new MyPlayer.. Even after I make one it saves and saves then wants me to create another one wtf
I had that problem as well.  Make sure your original file is there.  Press triangle button when you highlight mycareer in the main menu.  My original file was there.   You have to redo your character appearance but it should continue on your myplayer storyline.  Idk if your conditions is the same as mine however.  I accidentally created a new character when the server was down and they changed my character appearance.  I fixed it up and it was back to normal.  Hope this helps

On the note of the servers being down, there's a hacker that's taken down a lot of servers recently. not 2k's fault

Don't even care for the Lebron code. I think its obvious there are more than 2014 pairs being made :lol:

I go to my career and it just completely skips the rest of my regular season and says I'm in the offseason. Then Ellis is talking trash about me winning rookie of the year. Then lebron is giving me advice while wearing a magic jersey. I still don't have the shoe endorsement. I was only like 20 games in before. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I go to my career and it just completely skips the rest of my regular season and says I'm in the offseason. Then Ellis is talking trash about me winning rookie of the year. Then lebron is giving me advice while wearing a magic jersey. I still don't have the shoe endorsement. I was only like 20 games in before. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Might be better for you/easier to get the code that way. You'll still get the code if you keep playing.

Anyone else having trouble with the game right now? Everytime i load it i get a full on blank black screen.

Back
Top Bottom