>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

My career is still in progress however the name and appearance of my player was changed.  Anyway to change it back to my name, look, etc.  

Dude went from looking like Al b Sure to Stacey Patton

Might be better for you/easier to get the code that way. You'll still get the code if you keep playing.

Anyone else having trouble with the game right now? Everytime i load it i get a full on blank black screen.

I have this problem too

Does the game get stuck on a black screen / preparing roster for use screen upon start up for anyone else? Can't even play the game :smh:

Anyone else having trouble with the game right now? Everytime i load it i get a full on blank black screen.

Yes I am. I tried loading up this morning and got the LeBron 'chalk' screen then black screen :smh::smh: ; glad it isn't just me.

Might be better for you/easier to get the code that way. You'll still get the code if you keep playing.

Glad I'm not the only one. Getting tired of this; havent been able to play online in a while.

I have this problem too

anyone else trying to load mycareer and get a bunch of ******* where your name should be then it cuts to xbox home?

smdh

anyone else trying to load mycareer and get a bunch of ******* where your name should be then it cuts to xbox home?

smdh
happened to me a few days ago.. If you accept you'll have to go re edit your guy cause when the servers are working like they should whatever you accepted is what your guy will look like. My guy had a totally different name and look when I played my career **** threw me off.. Just went to reedit him and it was all good again.

happened to me a few days ago.. If you accept you'll have to go re edit your guy cause when the servers are working like they should whatever you accepted is what your guy will look like. My guy had a totally different name and look when I played my career **** threw me off.. Just went to reedit him and it was all good again.

when I go into features, my guy is still there, i guess I have to just wait until the servers act normal?
it just keeps kicking me out at this point and when I go into my files, it says my guy is a 6:nerd:vr... but I was 95.

this is just frustrating, I jus got my nike contract and was a few games away from the start of the playoffs

Don't know if posted but 5k points here

Xbox One and PS4: N14PS-F7TY4-Y82X4-27KRS-6EJDA
Xbox 360 and PS3: N14PS-PQ9AD-MDK5L-QXTHX-JHQN3

Server still down. still got asterisks, still pissed
but now my boy who couldn't play due to servers, is all good
what gives

Right now I'm able to play Mycareer and the VC is being deducted to the attributes correctly.

Played 1 game on the blacktop today and the servers went back down. I'm ready to return this game at Wal-mart for a gift card smh.

Anyone else not getting any cutscenes in my career? I haven't gotten any in 10-15 games. Unless that's how it is

Edit: The last cutscene I got was my agent telling me I have to win 6/10 games to get the kia endorsement

Last edited:

still getting this issue. this game is about to become a coaster. smdh
mad annoyed, waiting to hear from 2k support but it seems they rarely answer

I honestly don't think iv ever seen a game be made so badly in regards to Server support etc.
Because the whole game is now based on the 2k servers that once they go down which is all the time then the game is pretty much a waste of time :smh:

I got to game 64, saved my player during the middle of a game and now everytime I click my career it goes to loading screen then crashes back to dashboard...any suggestions? Called 2k when this first started and sent email screen shots but they haven't gotten back to me yet, everytime I call I get "oh just a couple more days we'll get someone on this". Horrible, spent $40 on VC and was so close to unlocking the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom