>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Code #2 in the books. Gonna try for a 3rd code but I'm not sure whether I'll ever wanna play this game again once all the codes are gone :x

I have 4 other games sitting hard...haven't played them since RD

Code #2 in the books. Gonna try for a 3rd code but I'm not sure whether I'll ever wanna play this game again once all the codes are gone :x

Congrats.

I just got my first lol.
And idk if I really wanna venture into getting another one. This code hunt has killed the game for me :lol:
I just wonder if there really are only 2014 pairs. If so, that means a lot of the 2K players don't really care for kicks. Lol.

Man, I feel your pain. It pisses me off so much when he stands at the 3 point line when he can't even shoot. He's like a walking corpse on the floor. I have another guard in Minny and a player similar to Acy is Dante Cunningham, dude is trash

Last edited:
anyone having problems lately? just sent this to 2k support

"Firstly:

I was playing MyCareer and my game crashed to the main screen. Upon trying to play again I found out that My player, from a 7'1" Face Up Center, is now a 6'0" all around point guard. Whenever I try load MyCareer, it displays my name as ****** ******* and just boots me to Xbox home.

Another issue I'm encountering is the loss of NBA Today as well as automatically loading the updated 2k rosters. Instead of showing me highlights and scores, it will just display a big screen that says NBA 2k14, and I have to download the new rosters in place of the default ones EVERY TIME. This kind of takes long for me to do because my connection isn't the best. I started encountering these issues after the MyPlayer crash.

Please please PLEASE look into this."

Anyone have the nba today issue stated above? can't seem to automatically load the updated 2k rosters

^^im getting the same issue, from the **** to the nba today not showing up. i emailed support too, i posted a video from someone w the same issue on the last page and some of the comments said to wait a few hours then it was back to normal, but i still couldnt get on the entire day. who knows when it will actually work. frustrating... but ill try again once i get home from work

Last edited:
yeah i played online this morning and rudy gay was still on the raptors???? 
mean.gif
tired.gif

but other than that this game needs to be patched badly.. i only buy sports games for multiplayer and this is just not cutting it. I'm trying to bare with it cause i been down since SEGA days but this is ridiculous. And lets not talk about the shot "timing".. jesus christ
sick.gif

Last edited:
2K customer service is trash. They never reply to emails lol.

I think a lot of issues have to be a result of the xmas rush of new players. 2K def needa to update their servers though

Man, I feel your pain. It pisses me off so much when he stands at the 3 point line when he can't even shoot. He's like a walking corpse on the floor. I have another guard in Minny and a player similar to Acy is Dante Cunningham, dude is trash
Exactly. I drive in and kick it out thinking its a shooter, only for him to jab step and do nothing. On top of that, Rudy Gay surprisingly keeps missing wide open shots. 
mean.gif

I'm on Philly and man can J Rich knock down the 3! He's money! Think he's leading the league in 3pt %, at 65% or some crazy number

I have been lucky thus far with the game to not have any of the issues you guys have. Maybe it is because I play off and on and seem to catch the server at a good time, but nevertheless it has been decent for me on my Xbox One.

I will say, I did buy some VC as I am one of those guys who works too many hours that I do not have time to invest in to getting a characters rating up and I am not as skilled as some of you guys. The lack of VC earned can be frustrating. The only complaint I have is the teammate grade. Especially "Bad Call for a Pass" or "Allow Man to Score". I am the PG and on the half court inbound I can be wide open and the inbounder will not pass me the ball. I then press A to call for the ball and get a negative grade. On a drive, I will help my teammate out and go to block the shot and get negative grade for allowing inside pass and allowing the man to score. These among the repetitive coach and GM meetings where the dialect is always the same are frustrating. I am the highest rated player on my team and average the most points and PER and I am still a 6th man fighting for minutes.

I am happy I made it to the Pistons. They are pretty stacked for a lowly rated squad and much better than say the bobcats.

8)

I have been lucky thus far with the game to not have any of the issues you guys have. Maybe it is because I play off and on and seem to catch the server at a good time, but nevertheless it has been decent for me on my Xbox One.

I will say, I did buy some VC as I am one of those guys who works too many hours that I do not have time to invest in to getting a characters rating up and I am not as skilled as some of you guys. The lack of VC earned can be frustrating. The only complaint I have is the teammate grade. Especially "Bad Call for a Pass" or "Allow Man to Score". I am the PG and on the half court inbound I can be wide open and the inbounder will not pass me the ball. I then press A to call for the ball and get a negative grade. On a drive, I will help my teammate out and go to block the shot and get negative grade for allowing inside pass and allowing the man to score. These among the repetitive coach and GM meetings where the dialect is always the same are frustrating. I am the highest rated player on my team and average the most points and PER and I am still a 6th man fighting for minutes.

I am happy I made it to the Pistons. They are pretty stacked for a lowly rated squad and much better than say the bobcats.

8)

Im a bobcat. Dont hate on my squad bruh

Looks like 2K erased my career mode again

I am done with that

I'll just stick to playing online

I have seen nothing but complaints about this game. I don't have a NExt Gen system and I don't play MyPlayer and I don't use VC.

So I should be good right?

Just played the rising stars game and one of the in game challenges was to shut down Jackson Ellis. We were on the same team...
View media item 724273

This game has so many bugs :smh:...they definitely need to fix some of these bad in game grades especially the bad call for pass. I set a pick,roll,ask pass,get bad call for pass,score and then get good shot selection after scoring :lol:

Seems uninstalling the game then reinstall the game helped with the **** issue for me. I dunno if it's a permanent fix tho but worth a try n finally got this lebron code. Glad to be back. About to start the playoffs

Last edited:
Code #2 in the books. Gonna try for a 3rd code but I'm not sure whether I'll ever wanna play this game again once all the codes are gone
sick.gif

Can you get a 2nd code with the same game?  Or do I have to buy a new copy of 2k14?

Back
Top Bottom