>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I wish they would say what was left before I waste my time. It took me like 3-4 weeks to get my code. I have a job and ish to do can't binge on 2K every day like that lol.
I wish they would say what was left before I waste my time. It took me like 3-4 weeks to get my code. I have a job and ish to do can't binge on 2K every day like that lol.

Still a FSR minus 12.5 and 13.5 when I checked last night.

Don't know if it works, but saw this on twitter...

Need NBA 2K14 VC? Use the locker code for Xbox One or PS4 to get 5,000 VC for Free. It expires December 16 N14PS-4BTWT-JXRBQ-EGRC3-X5766

***Sorry, didn't see that it was already posted!

Last edited:
NBA 2K just release a locker code for 5000 VC

PS4: N14PS-4BTWT-JXRBQ-EGRC3-X5766

PS3: N14PS-F2PZY-BMWFD-W3FKA-D3MDR

XBONE: N14PS-4BTWT-JXRBQ-EGRC3-X5766

360: N14PS-F2PZY-BMWFD-W3FKA-D3MDR

Where do you enter the code at? I'm on ps4..offline..

Is there any way to see if you have a registered account?

I went into the 2k14 settings and my email address is correct, but does that mean I have an account to get started on the unlock code for the lebrons?

I have a myplayer question, is there a way to cut the other teams games to 6 minute quarters bc these guys are averaging crazy numbers by playing12 min quarters? i cant compete with any of the stats if i am playing 6 min quarters. Please let me know.

There used to be a setting in previous 2K MyCareer modes where you could change the sim minutes down to whatever minutes you were playing, so that the stats would be lower. Unfortunately I don't see this option in the current MyCareer mode

PS4.. Offline..

I'm pretty sure you have to be connected to the internet to use locker codes

Last edited:
Tried the xbone locker code last night.. no luck 
mean.gif

Took me a few tries to get the code to work last night.

If I request a trade, what are the chances I go to the team that has the most interest in me? Saw that the kings have the most interest but don't want to get traded to a bad team if it's not them. I'm on the twolves right now and they've been making weak trades. I was hoping they would have asked what players I want them to go after like in 2k13.

I feel like I made a mistake playing on hof my rookie year. I'm not that good and I'd have to play flawless in the last quarter or else the CPU would always make a comeback. Didn't make the playoffs and no ROY. I mainly did it for the vc, but they always gave me the wrong amount. Instead of 1500 I'd only get like 800.

Is there any signs of fixing the ce-34878-0 error? I keep getting that it wont even load myplayer. It goes to the basketball court as it is loading then 2 min later i get the rejection on the ps4. I dont have any extra gear on my player. So there was no use for that trick for me. Please help

Is it me or does the locker code for 5,000 VC only work for MyTeam on PS4? I got the VC, but it only shows up in MyTeam and not MyPlayer?

Need to hop on that xboxone code when i get home hopefully its not to late at around 7ish 

Back
Top Bottom