>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Man I turned on my game last night and had to pick a new character ??? So all my games and progress were saved but my create a character were changed :x :smh: in any case I'm just resetting the whole thing. I was only 6 games in on my career and in my GM as well.

Seeing as this is my first NBA game ever I'm still getting the feel for controls. I could care less about the Lebrons TBH this game is just hella fun so restarting ain't no thing.

Diamond Kobe codes today @ 4pm PST.

Last edited:
Highly doubt theyll be the 1 of 1s. I hope im right cause i would never put them things on my feet. Colors dont do it for me. 

If any of you guys play my team or w/e its called a limited edition Kobe Bryant will be released at 4pm pst via locker codes that will be released by ronnie2k on twitter or the 2k facebook page.

:smokin

Got my diamond Kobe
nerd.gif

damn missed out on the code didn't know there was a quantity limit. what does it look like?
Can't upload from my phone cause nt is being extra wack right now. But it's just Kobe with diamonds around the card instead of gold. It's supposedly a better version of Kobe and the best you can get of him.

Anyone know if you can get diamonds from gold packs? And are all legends still in gold packs or are they releasing legends pack later

Back
Top Bottom