>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

damn alright.  damn coach leaves me in for the whole game now. ***** stupid, now the games take forever

My **** keeps crashing with some error...

Its the game right before all star weekend too... :smh:

My **** keeps crashing with some error...

Its the game right before all star weekend too... :smh:

This happened to me the first time I started MC :smh:...had to start all over. It wouldn't let me play in the ASG at all, just kept loading but would never play...

On another note my team sucks! It seems like every game I come into we are down 10+ points and I'm asked to bring us back. No one but me can hit a shot or play D. I'm playing with the Pelicans :smh: I AVG about 26 2 and 1 tho on 6min quarters. Don't see how some of you guys are putting up 30,10 and 5 :x

Anyone ask for a trade and still get the code :nerd: my team is probably not gonna make the playoffs. Trying to see if I can go to the EC and start for a playoff team

JUST ORDERED MY PAIR! Got em after 78 games, Rating of 96, Didn't start until like 40th game
Averaged 26 PPG (but really was scoring 40-50 every game), 5 APG, 3 RPG
and as of 12/17/2013 sizes left:
View media item 697753

Crazy that no sizes are sold out yet but people have 2-3 codes already. They must not be taking any sizes down until all 2014 pairs are spoken for.

So close yet so far. I've had the nike endorsement for a while just trying to get my rating up to 90. I'm at 88 and it takes me one game to get 500-1k vc which only lets me upgrade 1 or 2 pts.

Oh yeah and I told my gm I wanted a trade. Kind of regret it now. The trade I didn't like in the first place was pekovic for lin(I'm on twolves) which made em move love to C. I guess we traded dwill for one of the zeller bros now so at least love is back at pf.

Who was i just playing ? i was the bulls and you were the kings 
nerd.gif

People are actually paying more for the code than what the retail price is on the shoe. Really? Too bad they don't give out the code for the 360 :smh:

View media item 698911

Last edited:
These can be butt ugly but that 2014 pair hype is gonna drive these up to Southbeach 8 prices and I'll be there ready and willing to sell my size 12.

I sold mine for $400 paypal gift. Started going for another, just wish we knew how many were left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom