>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Anybody else keep getting kicked back to the main menu during games and having it say "certain features require a connection to XBOX LIVE"???

**** is pissing me off!!!!!!!!

Anybody else keep getting kicked back to the main menu during games and having it say "certain features require a connection to XBOX LIVE"???

**** is pissing me off!!!!!!!!
Happened to me once tonight and he probably sold it for 400 for just the code this guy on twitter has been offering me to buy mines @doitbigtickets if u want to sell urs

nah i don't even have one yet. but damn that is crazy! if i do get one, i'll wait to see what the shoes look like before i decide if i wanna sell or keep

Well having the code doesnt reassure you a pair u gotta make moves fast. And Im sure theyre gonna run out withing a few days. What game are you on?

nah i don't even have one yet. but damn that is crazy! if i do get one, i'll wait to see what the shoes look like before i decide if i wanna sell or keep
Well having the code doesnt reassure you a pair u gotta make moves fast. And Im sure theyre gonna run out withing a few days. What game are you on?
oh i know, i meant i won't mess around trying to sell the code, ill order a pair right away and then once i actually get them ill decide if i wanna sell or not.

im on game 55

2 things.

1. The shoes are made to order, so once 2014 pairs are accounted for, all sizes will be sold out.

2. There was word a couple of hours ago that people are completing their shoe creation through the Innovation Kitchen and NOT receiving the LeBron pop up. (Indicting that all pairs have been accounted for now.)

If anyone is near the end of theirs or has run into this, please report.

There was word a couple of hours ago that people are completing their shoe creation through the Innovation Kitchen and NOT receiving the LeBron pop up. (Indicting that all pairs have been accounted for now.)

Weak as ****. would have been done days ago if there weren't so many bugs with this game/console

If those are the shoes on the last page then I don't want em anyways 
sick.gif

Would have been nice to resell tho.. I'm at about 50 games I'm barely getting my Kia deal but I gotta will my team and win 6 of the next 10 games

Wow

I get traded to the bum Magic, but decide to stick it out til I get the code and now they're sold out.

:stoneface: :smh:

Wish I wasn't busy this past weekend because I probably would've got it then. Was literally at 88 rating since Friday. Just didn't have time to play 'til last night.

Where are the accessories? I wanted to purchase some blue sleeves and hexpads, for the All-Star game, but they're nowhere to be found.

sick.gif
 why is my shot so horrible with Kyrie.

this game rewards too much junk play

set a screen, good pass, wide open with a good shooter and CLANK

but

dribble, dribble, dribble, toss up some garbage 3 POINTS!

fastbreak, wide open, going for the dunk, nope, HOP STEP LAYUP, shanked of the side of the basket

but

force it into the paint, in traffic, loose the dribble, regain it, put it up.  YAY AND 1!

Where are the accessories? I wanted to purchase some blue sleeves and hexpads, for the All-Star game, but they're nowhere to be found.
i think they took them apparently this is what they think was causing some of the crashing issues, but the crashing not only happens in myplayer

so i don't know

2 things.

1. The shoes are made to order, so once 2014 pairs are accounted for, all sizes will be sold out.

2. There was word a couple of hours ago that people are completing their shoe creation through the Innovation Kitchen and NOT receiving the LeBron pop up. (Indicting that all pairs have been accounted for now.)

If anyone is near the end of theirs or has run into this, please report.

Damn I was working on a second code

Now i have no motivation to play
laugh.gif
game isn't that good
I keep hearing mixed things about the Lebron XI contest being over, I'll stop playing when Nike or 2k tweets that the contest is over. But I agree, I won't be playing this game for a long time after this **** is over with.

Fuhhhh, shoulda stuck with it and kept at it on MyPlayer. Traded in my game before I even got the LeBron code... Crazy that codes alone are sellin for $400.

Yeah I'm pretty sure codes are gone now =/ Seen a bunch of people saying they created their shoes and never got the lebron screen 

Code still good, got mines a week ago and just placed my order, I'm not into reselling, but these I'll be pushing off ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom