>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Yeah I'm pretty sure codes are gone now =/ Seen a bunch of people saying they created their shoes and never got the lebron screen 
fuuuuuuuuuu. thanks alot POS game for crashing during games repeatedly, losing MyCareer and making me start over after about 25 games, and locking me out of MyCareer for about 3 days.

mean.gif

fuuuuuuuuuu. thanks alot POS game for crashing during games repeatedly, losing MyCareer and making me start over after about 25 games, and locking me out of MyCareer for about 3 days.

mean.gif
That's some bs, man I'm on game 30 I would've gotten my second code by tonight too smh.

"Been informed that Patch 3 will be released on both PS4 & Xbox One within next few days. Usually takes 10-14 days, but ahead of schedule.

Patch notes will be released alongside #NBA2K14 patch update #3."

@Ronnie2K on twitter.

This is supposed to be a big patch. It better deliver or i'm putting this game on CL.

Has anyone received the code playing on a crappy team? My teams in last place mid January, can hardly get wins but my stats are pretty good so far. I know I can request a trade. Will it help my chances of getting the code faster if I'm on a better team?
View media item 700710

Has anyone received the code playing on a crappy team? My teams in last place mid January, can hardly get wins but my stats are pretty good so far. I know I can request a trade. Will it help my chances of getting the code faster if I'm on a better team?
View media item 700710

Is that PS3... I could be mistaken but code is only for next gen

Yeah, it's PS4. Screen shot is from the 2k app. You get free daily VC's when you log in daily.

Last edited:
Oh my bad...never saw that before... But I don't think it matters if your on a crap team....how many games have you played

I haven't been given the opportunity, yet to create a sneaker. I've meet with another agent twice without him asking me to switch. And only been offered to endorse a energy drink, which I declined. I'm about 50 games in

I got nike endorsement last game of my season. Now I gotta do next season but I can't play till later. Hopefully if there's still codes they'll be some left. How long is it from when you get endorsement to when you get shoe

I got nike endorsement last game of my season. Now I gotta do next season but I can't play till later. Hopefully if there's still codes they'll be some left. How long is it from when you get endorsement to when you get shoe
Whats your overall rating? and What time and day did you play that last game?

Do I have to download this roster everytime I leave the quick game screen? This is crazy. So I can't use the updated roster in my career mode?

Last edited:
to get an elite rating for the Lebron kicks, do you have to be a 90 OVR or higher on your my player? Cause my guy is rated in the high 70's but I'm still balling

Back
Top Bottom