Official NBA 2k15 Thread

quick PS. If the 2K Generic shoe was real.

4Zxui2t.jpg
Are these the rocky parrish joints? :nerd:

I play 7 minute quarters

Can you you call for a lob in myplayer?  These bums keep throwing a damn bounce pass in traffic

Has anybody tried scanning their face since the update?

Yeah, but the main thing on the xbox one is how you do it.
I kept the kinect eye level, made sure all my lights were white along with wearing a white shirt to minimize shadows
Your light sources have to illuminate the whole room and not just capture parts of your face
Keep eyes field level with the camera when turning your head and just remember the more light the better the scan

Once you tweak all of that, youll be fine

Yeah, but the main thing on the xbox one is how you do it.
I kept the kinect eye level, made sure all my lights were white along with wearing a white shirt to minimize shadows
Your light sources have to illuminate the whole room and not just capture parts of your face
Keep eyes field level with the camera when turning your head and just remember the more light the better the scan

Once you tweak all of that, youll be fine

G'looks gonna give it a shot later.

I play 7 minute quarters

Can you you call for a lob in myplayer?  These bums keep throwing a damn bounce pass in traffic

i was just playing at my bro crib & he had it set on 3 min quarters... i said "so you dont have a roto at all you just wanna run starters all damn game" ol dribbling 98 times per pos w/ bron *** *****

Last edited:
Just got my ps4 and 2k so I'm new at this. Is there a reason why I have to play this spurs vs heat game? Is it a fix or something?

Has anybody tried scanning their face since the update?
I scanned my face wasnt working at first then, i used a lamp with a movable neck and very bright bulb and positioned it right behind the pscamera lens...also for ps4 it is the left eye of the camera that takes the pics so position yourself directly infront of that

Yea, I do 7min too. Was just curious if anyone does 12min qtrs
when you change time of quarter mins, does it also change time for simulated games? basically i want to make sure i use a time that will give realistic comparable stats across the board for everyone.

I know these bums at 2k have to see the level of player customization Live is bringing to the table

no excuse for 2k to keep pumping out this bland *** store brand cereal

I know these bums at 2k have to see the level of player customization Live is bringing to the table

no excuse for 2k to keep pumping out this bland *** store brand cereal

After seeing Live '15, I would not be scared if I was 2k. Maybe if they bring it in Live '16, 2k would start to feel the pressure.

After seeing Live '15, I would not be scared if I was 2k. Maybe if they bring it in Live '16, 2k would start to feel the pressure.

I'm not even talking about the overall game just the fact live actually gets the lil things right like being able to give your guy a black mans haircut or decent tattoos or being able to change the length of your socks, the day 1 ****

2k has been pumping out this same generic **** for a decade im just glad live is back so now i have options 2k has been slacking for a while

**** when the only thing they had to carry the game this year was that face scan **** i knew they were coasting and then the damn face scan is horrible

Most of 2K's little things aren't accessory related. So I can't even agree with the, "2K doesn't get the little things" point.

Back
Top Bottom