OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

It's gonna happen eventually and when it does were actually gonna have the players real likenesses because their gonna be getting paid for it. Can you imagine a mycareer with a real college season and ncca tourney ? Dorm life, grades, partying, etc can all have a impact on your potential draft stock :pimp:

do they still make the NCAA football games, remember when you could import your college player to Madden?

that needs to happen with basketball games

It's gonna happen eventually and when it does were actually gonna have the players real likenesses because their gonna be getting paid for it. Can you imagine a mycareer with a real college season and ncca tourney ? Dorm life, grades, partying, etc can all have a impact on your potential draft stock :pimp:

Or in real life.

You dudes wanna party on games I wanna party in real life.

Not into myplayer at all but :wow: damn that would be sickkkkkkk!!!!! Imagine doing a my career in college and say I only do one year and jump ship and then I can import my player to NBA 2k and continue on.

Not into myplayer at all but
eek.gif
damn that would be sickkkkkkk!!!!! Imagine doing a my career in college and say I only do one year and jump ship and then I can import my player to NBA 2k and continue on.
They need to have every aspect.  Let you go to flight club with your first check, LA parties, Vegas for no reason, IG thots, Twitter posts, TMZ,

Right when you get used to something they switch the shot meter . Idk why I buy sports games every year .
laugh.gif
I got better by taking it off and naturally learning their shots. Always been that way. Used to clown meter users. Its like cheating. If your skilled, you dont need it. Get better

Last edited:
I've googled but not sure if solid answer. If you have 10 people online for pro am , possible to have two games going at once ? One five playing one game while other plays different game.

They're double-teaming at the half-court line on every possession, nobody in real life does that for a full 48 minute regulation game.

What is smart about double-teaming every damn possession in a full 48 minute game?
I wish somebody would double team me like that.

I would score on 75% of possessions

Turn the Shot Meter off people. Before last year, we didn't have it. We have been timing jumpshots based on release points for 25 years of Nba video games

Turn off the shot meter instead of complaining about it.

I thought I remember when you could create your guy in like ncaa 2k5 and then import the roster to nba 2k5. Am i wrong?

Last edited:
I thought I remember when you could crate your guy in like ncaa 2k5 and then import the roster to nba 2k5. Am i wrong?

nah you right, and I remember there was a 2k where you start in the D league and move up to the NBA and if you did bad you'll go back down to the D league, I like that, its a bit realistic.

I thought I remember when you could crate your guy in like ncaa 2k5 and then import the roster to nba 2k5. Am i wrong?
Before we were allowed to create dear classes, they had the import feature.

NBA Ready players from College Hoops 2K could be transferred

Not into myplayer at all but :wow: damn that would be sickkkkkkk!!!!! Imagine doing a my career in college and say I only do one year and jump ship and then I can import my player to NBA 2k and continue on.

They need to have every aspect.  Let you go to flight club with your first check, LA parties, Vegas for no reason, IG thots, Twitter posts, TMZ,
Shut up

Wish the XBONE update would hurry up and get approved. I want to make a LockDown SmallForward Architect for the Pro-AM but do NOT want to sit through cut scenes again. Takes up way too much time.

@Spectacular23  and i had some good games going last night got up to about an 8/9 game streak i think than i started playing like **** lol it was lil late and i was getting tired 

Won a game online last night down by 1 with .2 seconds left on the clock.

Tip in with Aminu. Team went crazy lol. 

Will try to post it up later.  

I got better by taking it off and naturally learning their shots. Always been that way. Used to clown meter users. Its like cheating. If your skilled, you dont need it. Get better
Bro you really be making comments out here like you the undisputed king of 2K

Has anyone played a single game with this man? 
laugh.gif

That being said I don't use the shot meter, but its great for feedback if you're wondering why you missed a shot

Last edited:
He always asked, "Ps4 or Xbox" but never says what he has.

If he has Xbox, I will play him for any amount of money he wants.

He dodges those 1 on 1 games

Back
Top Bottom