Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Haven't played MyCareer at all yet but do they explain WHY you're talking to Lavar in the first place?

If I'm a rookie in the league why TF I wanna be talking to that dude for or need anything from him? :lol:

bro, you not a big baller man, I doubt Lavar even hits you up honestly. Like stated above, spoken like a true little baller

lololol nah. You are a rookie, in the same class as his son, Lonzo. So he hits you up and talks to you. I think if you play well enough, you can supposedly sign to BBB.

I know I wasn't the only one who's guy wouldn't dunk but as a heads up 2K says they're working on it apparently it's a bug resulting from them dialing back the ability to dunk for some of the archetypes

:rofl:

Nah....2K f'd up on that one. Making haircuts etc STILL cost VC is a joke. Especially if you can't preview or own them. No clue how that got Ok'd. Like I get greed....but that's clearly misreading your market which is big on customization.

You really gotta time oops right this season. i've missed more than i've made so far. The animation when they miss the catch is WAY more realistic this year tho. It actually looks dope as hell to see a dude ALMOST reach high enough to finish rather than the ball just sailing 5 feet over their heads at 40 mph.

Dog....it's almost cartoonishly comical how unethically capitalistic 2K was with the rollbacks and VC in this game. It's like if Scrooge McDuck and Donald Trump ran the business operations at 2K

IMG_9355.GIF

Saw somebody last week say VC is realistic, because we don't have to worry about the other expenses NBA players do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Gonna lose my mind if I can't figure out how to remove/put on compression tees from my apt closet.. The option doesn't seem to even exist

Your guy is stuck wearing it if you wore it out the store and if you own other colors you can't switch

My biggest issue is they need to patch the blocking. I perfectly defend lay ups and dudes still making it. Plus ppl dunk too often

anyone experiencing lag during an online game? about half way through a game everything starts skipping and it doesn't fix itself or resume.

i really hope the 2k community is giving these guys hell for charging vc for haircuts and facial hair.

the ***** said they charging for hair cuts just like in real life like ***** its a video game if i wanted real life id play in real life instead of buying your ****ing game for 60 bucks

watch next year these clowns are gonna have you pay vc to play games :lol:

I think you should be able to get the first hairstyle free while you are initially creating your guy
After that, any changes should be 20/25 MAX
That's how much I pay period for my cuts
Heck, for my wedding cut, I used the same barber that cuts 50 Cent and only spend 80 lol

Back
Top Bottom