Official NCAA Football '13

"New traditional and non-traditional uniforms designs from Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour have exploded onto the college football scene the last few years. This last college football season was no exception, and we’ve got them all to share. This year we’ve added even more uniform pieces to our product than last year. You’ll see 233 new uniform pieces including the blindingly reflective Oregon and Notre Dame Helmets, the ProCombats, the unforgettable Maryland pride uniforms, and so much more!"

pimp.gif

Hope they update cleats. Theyve beem using the same one model for under armour for three years now. And youd think for a company that has hundredsof different sneakers in nba live they could use the footwear models for this upcoming season. And dammit, stop having fools wearing ankle socks. No one plays football in those
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

"New traditional and non-traditional uniforms designs from Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour have exploded onto the college football scene the last few years. This last college football season was no exception, and we’ve got them all to share. This year we’ve added even more uniform pieces to our product than last year. You’ll see 233 new uniform pieces including the blindingly reflective Oregon and Notre Dame Helmets, the ProCombats, the unforgettable Maryland pride uniforms, and so much more!"

pimp.gif
Which is fine and dandy...but if it's a pre-order exlusive, I'll be pissed.  If you're paying $60 or whatever it is for the game, you should be privy to all uniform combos etc.  It shouldn't matter if you pre-order or buy 3 days after the RD. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

CaptainKicks wrote:

Which is fine and dandy...but if it's a pre-order exlusive, I'll be pissed.��If you're paying $60 or whatever it is for the game, you should be privy to all uniform combos etc.� It shouldn't matter if you pre-order or buy 3 days after the RD.�

��

Or put the uni's up as DLC. I would have gladly paid 5 bucks for the pro combats rather than not have them at all, as dumb as that sounds.

edit: Just found this

19232.jpg

Well, at least they're amazon exclusives this year.

Motion blur looks like this years "3D grass". Instant replays only and highlights only.

DoubleJs is gonna raise hell about those preorder uniforms.
laugh.gif

I agree with you completely in regards to that issue BTW.

At least this year they're an Amazon exclusive so I have an easier chance to get them.

I wish there was a way the NCAA team could update uniforms in the game throughout the season.

Originally Posted by toine2983

DoubleJs is gonna raise hell about those preorder uniforms.
laugh.gif

I agree with you completely in regards to that issue BTW.

At least this year they're an Amazon exclusive so I have an easier chance to get them.

I wish there was a way the NCAA team could update uniforms in the game throughout the season.

laugh.gif
  Looks like I'll be going thru Amazon....

Agreed w. Swendro about the DLC.  I wish it was that easy. 

Even w/ all the BS, I complain every year and still cop on or around RD.

This won't be any different, sad to say.

i never pre-order games cause i get them from the spots early
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just give me the *%++$$% uniforms, why the hell i gotta go thru some indiana jones type !*!# for some DLC

Didnt seem worth it last year to buy seems like the game always has the same issues specially with the db and wr gameplay also the superman linebackers. I wish the players also had some personality and will they ever fix revo helmets.

I just hope they fix the penalties and challenges. I love how my receivers can be in contact with a defensive player while the ball is traveling towards them and a PI is not called or how a receiver can catch the ball while their foot is clearly out of bounds and the call stays the same.

A lot of you are complain bout NCAA 2012..what's wrong with it? *shrugs*..i have played 8 seasons of the dynasty mode with UNC and I can't get enough of it..

Will cop this once it drops on release date..

New NCAA 13 Info

• No more psychic DB's, DB's have to see the ball, before they can make a play on the ball
  • 25 different pass trajectory zones (Drop it over LB's, lead your receiver using left stick)
  • 20+ new dropbacks, including new screen play dropbacks
  • New rollout passing animations, will still be difficult to complete passes throwing against your body, as you will not have enough arm strength
  • Icons are dimmed out, until they are actually "ready" to make a catch
  • Available in stores July 10th

Info came from a video clip from Gametrailers TV. Tried to include it in this post but yuku isn't cooperating.
eyes.gif

EDIT:

Yuku will not let me embed the video.

Go here and fast forward to the 12:55 mark.

i'm glad they fixed the Qb throw on a roll out. that set up and throw on the roll out, got me sacked 90% of the time.

Developer EA Tiburon is trying to keep up with all of the teams' uniform changes throughout the season. The game ships with some of this year's uniforms out of the box, and others will be added through the year.
The studio hasn't announced how it plans to keep up with all the suprise uniforms being showcased from week to week, be it via updates or DLC.

The new editions sound great. I like the dimming the icons until they're ready to catch the ball no more hiking it then immediately just hitting the TE.

Back
Top Bottom