Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man you're lucky. I've been hunting a 12 for under retail, I was heartbroken to see they still had the two sizes around it
embarassed.gif
Some people say they fit a half size big, might not hurt to try the 11.5 to save 50. I would.

Some people say they fit a half size big, might not hurt to try the 11.5 to save 50. I would.

Well I'm a 13 in Nikes and a 12 in NB is just a tad snug, so I don't want to go any smaller. Talked to my boy who has em already and he pretty much said the same thing, 11.5 would be reallllly snug. I've got eyes on a few 12s still floating, I'll pull the trigger eventually

Is the revlite not popular? It seems like most new balance heads stick with rollbar can someone confirm????

Last edited:
came back from the holiday weekend and found my 1300NW's on my doorstep. MAAN those things are on point! Fav 1300 right now. Shape is like my 1300DG, less to none of that toe shield crap. so happy with them.

came back from the holiday weekend and found my 1300NW's on my doorstep. MAAN those things are on point! Fav 1300 right now. Shape is like my 1300DG, less to none of that toe shield crap. so happy with them.
Niice - i'm excited to cop them but patiently waiting for NB.com to drop it so I can take advantage of my discount.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

THOSE

BURGUNDY 990S

ARE 

POSTED

KWDFGVKWHFGKLEWHRGOWHEGKEWHROGIHWRKGFHRWOGHRWOIHVIR

Tell me about it. I had to pass on a size 8 for under $100 at a NB outlet because they were half a size too small. This was months ago before anyone asks lol.

I know I slept on these, I just wanted to check here before pulling the trigger on fee bay. Are there any locals shops with the WANTED 580's? I'm looking for a size 10...

did you notice any manufacturing issues or shape problems like between right and left pair?  My left shoe looks much better than right shoe.  I know that's weird to say but it's something i noticed
stick to your true to size with new balance or true to size in general...

Back
Top Bottom