Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Natural light, no filters or photoshop adjustments. It's just plain and simple red. I just realized all the google images results of it are horrid. Either one way or the other with the shots yikes. No wonder folks were/are confused on the color. Don't think too hard, its just red as you know it growing up, crayola crayons and all.

Last edited:
Damn mines is lookin dull AF compared to yours teivlite teivlite gotta start rocking yours haha

Haha I think it's because mine was in window light instead of direct outdoors. I actually sold mine off. Wavered for a few months and decided to get some funds back and directed it towards the recent 997nv's.

This just in.

Grey laces on the 1300NW look so good. Had to give mine a clean tonight as I got some fat on them whilst BBQing! Using jason markk cleaner and the soft brush the green dye came out in the run off foam. Hope it dries all neat

damn just got a email from sportszoneelite saying the grey 997 in size 9 not in stock. they going to refund my order, which blows cause i missed out on a pair from ebay for 260 from a seller shipped :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom