Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was upset when I tried YCMC20 the other day and it didn't work anymore :smh:

Last edited:
that pebbled/tumbled suede is butter :D

I'm about to buy those:

http://www.sportszoneelite.com/men/new-balance-496-00158198.html

It seems like a pretty good deal to me. But i'd rather check if someone has a better deal somewhere else. 

They have free shipping and they offer 10% off every thursday to their twitter followers so that is something to take into account.

I'm kinda short on money right now so i wanna make sure i'm getting the best deal. Let me know if you find something else before the end of the day. Thanks!

Also light grey (matches 3M under the N and outsole)
the grey does look good, but you need thicker laces. try the replacement ones made for the 99x, unless you have extras from other NB pairs. flat athletic laces look too skimpy once youre accustomed to the normal laces.

the grey does look good, but you need thicker laces. try the replacement ones made for the 99x, unless you have extras from other NB pairs. flat athletic laces look too skimpy once youre accustomed to the normal laces.

Yea, they're some random Nike laces I had laying around. Thanks for the advice on which ones are good.

higuy higuy , which lace length did you go with for those 99x laces?

Last edited:
Yea, they're some random Nike laces I had laying around. Thanks for the advice on which ones are good.

higuy higuy , which lace length did you go with for those 99x laces?
im not sure i can help recommend what length, as it depends on what size shoe you wear and how many holes you lace up. i wear 9.5-10 and dont lace them all the way up so i usually go with shorter length laces (in the 45"-48"). i hate when the stock laces are too long and look like floppy bunny ears lol. while you can buy them direct from nb, there are discount lace sites and ebay sellers that sell the exact same thing for less. just do some searching.

im not sure i can help recommend what length, as it depends on what size shoe you wear and how many holes you lace up. i wear 9.5-10 and dont lace them all the way up so i usually go with shorter length laces (in the 45"-48"). i hate when the stock laces are too long and look like floppy bunny ears lol. while you can buy them direct from nb, there are discount lace sites and ebay sellers that sell the exact same thing for less. just do some searching.

Appreciate you. Repped.

Do the Teal 1300's come with extra white laces? Also for the guys that ordered the 1300 from Shoe Jocky for $138.00... Did you ever get any update?

Do the Teal 1300's come with extra white laces? Also for the guys that ordered the 1300 from Shoe Jocky for $138.00... Did you ever get any update?

I got a "shipped" email with no tracking from eBay this morning at 9am and they showed up at 11am. And unfortunately they didn't come with extra laces.

Just got what I thought to be a pretty decent deal on a pair of Tannerys, but I guess learned my lesson buying something used. Looks like there was a part of the suede with a spill that was cleaned, some water stains on the leather, and a crack in the midsole. 

A few little imperfections that I can honestly live with, but not at the price I ended up paying. Not sure Paypal will do anything about it as it's one of those OCD minor things any normal person would laugh at.

Just got what I thought to be a pretty decent deal on a pair of Tannerys, but I guess learned my lesson buying something used. Looks like there was a part of the suede with a spill that was cleaned, some water stains on the leather, and a crack in the midsole. 

A few little imperfections that I can honestly live with, but not at the price I ended up paying. Not sure Paypal will do anything about it as it's one of those OCD minor things any normal person would laugh at.

I dunno man. If he didn't describe the flaws accurately, that's on him and I'd probably try to get at least some sort of compensation. Especially if you paid a premium price. If someone is selling something used, it's their responsibility to make the signs of use clear.

I see NB have continued the trend of upping prices. New 998s announced on Hanon are now up to £155!

Has anyone picked up the 998 National Parks in the mostly grey/white colorway? If not I could post some pics when mine come in later today if anyone is interested.

Has anyone picked up the 998 National Parks in the mostly grey/white colorway? If not I could post some pics when mine come in later today if anyone is interested.
The only 998 national parks i've seen are the baby blue - LL  and the grey red and blue pair - BT

Anyone with 1300NWs feel the quality isn't quite up to the normal standard? Feels very much like a dyed suede (of course all suede is dyed) and will go very dull. I've cleaned mine slightly with some Jason markk and the dye has run a bit I think .

Back
Top Bottom