Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn ive been sleeping on NB. 
sick.gif
 my boy came into work rocking some tan NBs(nonnative 997s i think is what theyre called) and i thought they were soooo dope. havent bought a pair of kicks in a minute but those got me itching again. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
damn ive been sleeping on NB. :x  my boy came into work rocking some tan NBs(nonnative 997s i think is what theyre called) and i thought they were soooo dope. havent bought a pair of kicks in a minute but those got me itching again. :nerd:  

Check the sig if you are a size 11 :wink:

1 and 3 are a go. NB needs to start giving us a different variety of colors. Am i the only one whos tired of those same red and blue blue and red colorways. 

So I just received my Teal 1300's from Shoe Jocky a minute ago. I was kind of shocked at the leather used on this pair. Are they supposed to have an ashy look to them or did I just get a bad pair? Quality is a little lacking. They still look really good from afar and the toe box shape on mine are fantastic thankfully.

So I just received my Teal 1300's from Shoe Jocky a minute ago. I was kind of shocked at the leather used on this pair. Are they supposed to have an ashy look to them or did I just get a bad pair? Quality is a little lacking. They still look really good from afar and the toe box shape on mine are fantastic thankfully.

Sounds the same as mine mate. Do you have slight bleeding onto the midsole too of the green as it's been glued and polished into place?

Sounds the same as mine mate. Do you have slight bleeding onto the midsole too of the green as it's been glued and polished into place?
Luckily I have no color bleeding. The rest of the shoe is really well made with no toe crease, no glue stains and everything lined up properly. I was taking a look at the YCMC pic posted and theirs look a little ashy also so maybe that's going to be the norm unfortunately.

delete the pics when you quote. Redundancy... BUT my favorite out of the group is the 580 actually. I like the 1300's, but I like the teal 1300's more.
Sweet, edited.

Had a few revlite 580s but sold because i didn't like the shape, toe box seemed really wide especially on the grey pair with navy logo, can't remember the code. I must say they though they are one of the most comfy NB I have worn. The revlite sole seems a bit more squishy under foot!

I love 1300s, and I will def buy those, but for some weird reason size 10s (my size) always have super long laces and the shoe is awfully tight at the tongue.  Doesn't look as good as other sizes.

Back
Top Bottom