Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yesterday...

Last edited:
Appreciate it G.  Went with the 998's for $83 shipped.

No problem. Glad those discussions helped.
The 998GY's are different from the 998CH's, but honestly, I think I'm going to end up with both lol...and for that $80ish shipped price, can't go wrong.

Walter..

Anyone just sit around, take their shoes out, put their shoe trees in them, re-lace them and all that? I do that like once a week. Am I the only one? 

Also

I notice we all have the spring shoe trees, do you store those in the box as so? If so, what do you store them in? Clear containers?

Anyone have any shoe rituals per say? 

Anyone just sit around, take their shoes out, put their shoe trees in them, re-lace them and all that? I do that like once a week. Am I the only one? 

Also

I notice we all have the spring shoe trees, do you store those in the box as so? If so, what do you store them in? Clear containers?

Anyone have any shoe rituals per say? 
-any time i get a new pair of shoes, i unlace them and relace them to how i like it

-i need to alternate the way i lace them. meaning the left side over, then under, then over, then under.

-i don't really clean my shoes much but when i do, i usually just clean a bulk of my pairs at once.

-for shoes wear i care about toe shape (runners, jordan 1s, dunks), i always stuff with paper and put back in the box after wearing. any other shoe gets left out until i decide to put it back in the box

i need to get those ikea shoe trees. about to grab a dozen or so. but im too lazy to drive 30 min to my nearest ikea just for shoes trees. anything else similar priced with the spring? or am i SOL.

My shoe cleaning ritual is sitting in the backyard with a couple of pairs and a doobie [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

-any time i get a new pair of shoes, i unlace them and relace them to how i like it

-i need to alternate the way i lace them. meaning the left side over, then under, then over, then under.

-i don't really clean my shoes much but when i do, i usually just clean a bulk of my pairs at once.

-for shoes wear i care about toe shape (runners, jordan 1s, dunks), i always stuff with paper and put back in the box after wearing. any other shoe gets left out until i decide to put it back in the box

i need to get those ikea shoe trees. about to grab a dozen or so. but im too lazy to drive 30 min to my nearest ikea just for shoes trees. anything else similar priced with the spring? or am i SOL.
I've got lucky in thrift stores but other than that eBay might be your source. I'd have you snag me some if you go. 

Same predicament I'm in lol about 30 minutes from ikea but don't really feel like going over there just for the shoe trees. and when I'm in the area I say "next time" haha

Walter..

You guys at least live NEAR an Ikea that has them.  I am in the San Fernando Valley (LA) and the closest Ikea with trees is at least 100 miles way.  If anyone goes, hit me up PLEASE. 

Same predicament I'm in lol about 30 minutes from ikea but don't really feel like going over there just for the shoe trees. and when I'm in the area I say "next time" haha

Walter..
IKEA = SWEDISH MEATBALLS, GAME OVER

I am in central va so the nearest one is 1.5 hours away

You guys at least live NEAR an Ikea that has them.  I am in the San Fernando Valley (LA) and the closest Ikea with trees is at least 100 miles way.  If anyone goes, hit me up PLEASE. 
But I would rather live in LA anyday of the week. Hell, I'd rather live in Cali any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom