Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah even thought the price is semi higher than I've seen, id rather spend an extra 20-30 to end the search and cop
Maybe it's just me, but $20/$30 means nothing to me in the scheme of things.  If that little will make it a deal, I have no issue paying a few more bucks to get what I want. 

Maybe it's just me, but $20/$30 means nothing to me in the scheme of things.  If that little will make it a deal, I have no issue paying a few more bucks to get what I want. 
Definitely. I've been driving myself crazy to find a pair in my size in either DS or VNDS condition for a reasonable price. First pair I've honestly seen under $300 in the last couple weeks. I'd rather quit wasting time and focus on other things besides sneakers.

I got these in the mail today. A little out of my comfort zone, but I thought i'd go for it. I'm digging em.
But get it how you live it. it's all love.
tongue.gif

Anyone just sit around, take their shoes out, put their shoe trees in them, re-lace them and all that? I do that like once a week. Am I the only one? 

Also

I notice we all have the spring shoe trees, do you store those in the box as so? If so, what do you store them in? Clear containers?

Anyone have any shoe rituals per say? 
Daytonas

I do that all the time, because shoes are art to me as well so I love to observe them

I cleaned one of my 990 Navy's with Jason Marks shoe cleaner. The suede just isn't the same. Maybe I can use the brush but it's just not "furry" anymore.

I cleaned one of my 990 Navy's with Jason Marks shoe cleaner. The suede just isn't the same. Maybe I can use the brush but it's just not "furry" anymore.

You have to be careful with that. There's a misunderstanding that it's easy on suede but you need to be light on the liquid and brush. I almost ruined my 996 (grey)- once they dried I pretty much had to lightly brush them back to life. The left toe is still darker than the right but only noticeable to me. Just give it time to dry out and give it a light brush. The suede might not be the same though.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I'll definitely try using a brush to try to restore them. It was one of my favorite shoes, heavy in my rotation.

Wow. If I wasn't already sold on those 997NV, I am completely sold now. The waiting game begins. I am hoping I can nab them for prices you guys seem to be finding the 997GY.

Wow. If I wasn't already sold on those 997NV, I am completely sold now. The waiting game begins. I am hoping I can nab them for prices you guys seem to be finding the 997GY.
yea im feeling this way too.  the 997NV looks real good on feet. hunting for the 997GY first, but that NV model will surely be next. 

Authors collection up on newbalance.com

15% sitewide makes the 997PR $221 + tax (free shipping). Not sure how long the discount is going to be for.

Last edited:
Repped for the 997gy link. Needed to get a half size smaller than what I had, you are my savior.

Authors collection up on newbalance.com

15% sitewide makes the 997PR $221 + tax (free shipping). Not sure how long the discount is going to be for.
Good looking out! I hope the all red glow-in-the-dark 574 gets released soon, I didn't know the blue and red one was glow-in-the-dark though. 

Back
Top Bottom