Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Feels good seeing no more of those 997 in 9s available at that cartel site. Thanks again for sharing the link.

Feels good seeing no more of those 997 in 9s available at that cartel site. Thanks again for sharing the link.
did you get your shipping confirmation?  i just got an email saying they're out of my size 9.5... it's depressing how close i was.  i think i'll go cry now...

i hope your guys' orders are ok.  so... still hunting for that 997gy sz 9 or 9.5

Wuuuuuuut. You killing me bro. But thanks for the info anyways. When I checked my mail a second time, the email moved itself to the spam folder. It was strange, I saw it happen myself. I'll have to keep a lookout on both folders.

did you get your shipping confirmation?  i just got an email saying they're out of my size 9.5... it's depressing how close i was.  i think i'll go cry now...

i hope your guys' orders are ok.  so... still hunting for that 997gy sz 9 or 9.5
i even cannot add them to cart. trust me, it's just stunt especially for sizes under 10

i even cannot add them to cart. trust me, it's just stunt especially for sizes under 10
yea, right now you can't add them into cart (at least the sizes under 10).  last night they had all sizes except 8 and 8.5 iirc.  i was able to add my 9.5 to cart and checkout.  shortly after i noticed the 9 was gone.  this afternoon every size under 10 was gone.  i paid and even got an order confirmation last night.  i was expecting a tracking confirmation today, but instead i got an email saying it's not available, asking if i can do a size 10.  i replied, and a couple hours later i got my paypal refund. 

Ya gimme bad feelings about my order.. same thing happened with RRS. I'ma contact them and see what's up. How long did it take ya to get a cancellation email?

Ya gimme bad feelings about my order.. same thing happened with RRS. I'ma contact them and see what's up. How long did it take ya to get a cancellation email?
i ordered thursday late night, and i got the size out of stock email friday around 7 pm.  refund at 9 pm

http://www.ecapcity.com/new-balance-m530wp-white-purple.html

Just wanted to give yall a heads up, we got a couple of sizes left in the M530. As always free shipping and no tax, use that code

And now for something completely different...

Anyone have the minimus MX20v3? What do you think of it for doing proper weight work (squats, deads)?

And now for something completely different...

Anyone have the minimus MX20v3? What do you think of it for doing proper weight work (squats, deads)?
i'd get em if you didn't have any other flat shoe

i use chucks for deads and adipowers for squats

but once my chucks die out, i'll probably get a pair

Back
Top Bottom