Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyway, my concept is kind of inspired off that. My idea is that in every spot where theres the brown on the backpack 501/574, its cork. the midsole would also be cork

The Roses are clean. When the hype dies down ill try and cop.

The next two ill be getting are these:

rd_6-5-14NB999Gry1.jpg

And these:

Quick Question

Anybody ever notice that final sale on that regatta link on concepts?

it was never there on the initial release..

Got my new balance sweats. Nice! Very comfy and warm. They fit a little bigger than tech pants and kith joints (not as snug around your thighs) which I like. I'm 6'2 and the L fit well. A little baggy and not ball huggers. Great for the price

Quick Question

Anybody ever notice that final sale on that regatta link on concepts?

it was never there on the initial release..
I noticed that on the roses.  I believe it says they won't refund shipping and cost of the product even if you reject the package so basically means final sale.  I guess it's to stop resellers or international customers who get hit with customs.

got my rose 997s in and they're absolutely beautiful. the quality. shape. materials. everything about it. im very happy with them. worth the high retail price. i should've doubled up. i feel like wearing them everyday.

Last edited:

I noticed that on the roses.  I believe it says they won't refund shipping and cost of the product even if you reject the package so basically means final sale.  I guess it's to stop resellers or international customers who get hit with customs.
I wonder what that would mean for somebody who received a pair that  had any flaws? would they swap with a different pair or give a refund?

Last edited:
ya'll all saying tts/half down meanwhile i'm here in a full size down from most of my nike/asics

Nike sizing is weird, I try to use other models as comparison instead, it also depends on your foot, being narrow or wide and if you like toebox room or not

THANKME and THANKYOU seem to be active again for 20% off new balance on JCREW (for the UK site).

Nike sizing is weird, I try to use other models as comparison instead, it also depends on your foot, being narrow or wide and if you like toebox room or not
word, i'm just sayin saying just tts/down/up is useless without mentioning what shoe you're comparing too..

Rose's TTS compared to other 997s/998

full down from gl3/glv

half down from 577UKs

see?

Anyone know where I can get those West NYC M530 for under retail??  They are sitting and I can't stomach $160 for them.  Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom