Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey, if anyone wants the link to the New Balance x Burn Rubber 572 "Vernors" PM me, I have a link! EDIT: It's a preorder/prebuy, just FYI.

Also, there's a full size run of the West 530s available on NB.com, use one of the many discount/cash back codes to grab them for below retail!

Last edited:
If you are talking about the green/tan Starcows, easily one of the best NB's of the year. I hardly ever double up on shoes but am seriously considering it. 

yessir. i ordered from hanon 2 days before they release on kith, west, and feature. i was blowwwnnnnn. i ended up paying $228.xx, so its not like i paid much more, but i probably wouldve had them sooner haha.

theyre probably my favorite NB release of the year. maybe i'll double up, if money is right after the holidays and if theyre still available. i doubt it though.

damn it. they looked so promising here :rolleyes

Excited would be an understatement.

Whoever you are in here that got the other sample pair...

Congrats, I have been kicking myself in the *** the past 2 weeks over it lol.

Last edited:

idk if he is in here, but I know him and saw the pictures, I like those better than these but both are great

i knew these would show up sooner or later, thanks for sniping me at the last second lol, enjoy em man, great pair there

idk if he is in here, but I know him and saw the pictures, I like those better than these but both are great

I felt like the colors on the pair I got flowed better.

The other pair was dope, no doubt.

Wish I would have pulled the trigger on them too.

Eh, oh well.

i knew these would show up sooner or later, thanks for sniping me at the last second lol, enjoy em man, great pair there

The BIN initially was up there.

Glad It went to live auction.

I wasn't letting these go, I max bid pretty high lol

The BIN initially was up there.

Glad It went to live auction.

I wasn't letting these go, I max bid pretty high lol
yea i messaged dude when they were first up there and he was talkin about 350..to me this c/w wasnt worth it, he almost got what he wanted tho, but i wasnt going there lol

Just got my Regattas in from Oneness, I have to say overall I am not terribly impressed. I like the colorway and the materials aren't bad, but the shape isn't really doing it for me. If anyone is looking for a 13 oop, PM me.  

Just got my Regattas in from Oneness, I have to say overall I am not terribly impressed. I like the colorway and the materials aren't bad, but the shape isn't really doing it for me. If anyone is looking for a 13 oop, PM me.  

I passed on them because of the shape. I just find the shape of hte 496 looks weird. After seeing video reviews and on foot shots, it was an easy decision to pass.

If you still have them in a couple of weeks, I might hit you up! Just need the funds.

Back
Top Bottom