Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Something is not right on that rose 997. I agree with dude who said they look fake. Im looking at that heel area where the 3m is it looks white underneath that layer. My pair came from concepts and mine is not like that LMAO

[quote name="selvedgeandsole" ]

How much is a good price for this condition? He said worn once but those soles look pretty beat.
[/quote]

-$15. He should be paying you for even considering buying those fakes.

How come premiers sold out quickly on other sites but sitting on premierskate?
What i think some dont understand is these shops will pull pairs of there own collab to give the appearance that they sold out to build more hype and boom the magical restock. They didnt restock they just put pairs up that they held to make the consumer think the item sold out. Now the other shops who sold out more than likely sold out legitimately cuz they only had a size run or 2 but my boy owns a shop in michigan and they do this tactic woth their collabs

You killed these.  I have the autobahn nights, but these are so good I was going to make a pair. Then I realizes that was nuts.
lolol your leatherback NB1s are incredible too! Almost made a pair with the labour day 10% off, but decided to wait for perf suede to make a return.

lolol your leatherback NB1s are incredible too! Almost made a pair with the labour day 10% off, but decided to wait for perf suede to make a return.
Thanks dude!  I got my girl a pair and she loves them, too.  What's funny is @zoomin6 made both of our pairs.  He still has them DS.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't fakes made of these.. I can tell you that these were definitely beat on and those aren't the grey laces that came with them because the grey laces had hits of 3m in them.

Do not look legit Croc print looks way off far to big and the N looks a different shade of pink that's not even mentioning the shape

Those Rose' 997s are definitely fugazi. Croc print looks wrong as well as heel area & overall shape.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't fakes made of these.. I can tell you that these were definitely beat on and those aren't the grey laces that came with them because the grey laces had hits of 3m in them.
That's because the fakes come with non-3m gray laces.

996 today...

Back
Top Bottom