Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got the pics. Sorry for flooding. Please LC and what do you guys think the market price if with no box.

Guys please help. Thanks

Anyone have the 997CRG? Should I cop now from Urban or try and wait? $130 is about as low as 997s have been going from what I have seen. 

Last edited:

Anyone have the 997CRG? Should I cop now from Urban or try and wait? $130 is about as low as 997s have been going from what I have seen. 
That will prob be the lowest price.  Very few(if any) have been lower in price.  The only pair I can think of are those flint joints.

If you mean Urban Industry there are a couple of codes you can try:

NEW10 - 10% off

BUY15 - 15% off over £70

Also free worldwide shipping at the mo.

Last edited:

That will prob be the lowest price.  Very few(if any) have been lower in price.  The only pair I can think of are those flint joints.
Yeah, even the $200 models, which I think these are, haven't gotten lower. Probably just gonna go for it and worse case scenario I lose out on saving 10 bucks. 

If you mean Urban Industry there are a couple of codes you can try:

NEW10 - 10% off

BUY15 - 15% off over £70

Also free worldwide shipping at the mo.
I meant Urban Outfitters, a link was posted above to a sale they're having. Thanks for looking out though. 

Yeah, even the $200 models, which I think these are, haven't gotten lower. Probably just gonna go for it and worse case scenario I lose out on saving 10 bucks. 

I meant Urban Outfitters, a link was posted above to a sale they're having. Thanks for looking out though. 
You wont be disappointed.  I copped two pairs at $157 and I have zero regrets. 

Hey guys, so I just received an my 998s from Premier. And there is a big scratch on the white paint in the lower left side of the shoe.

Do you guys think this is enough to have premier send me a new pair? Or am I just being an A?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I just received an my 998s from Premier. And there is a big scratch on the white paint in the lower left side of the shoe.

Do you guys think this is enough to have premier send me a new pair? Or am I just being an A?
Best bet would be to contact them.. even if all of us say yes, premier might say no.

Last edited:

Just do what i did. Call up and sweet talk the girl into giving you a 20 percent discount code. Hang up if it's a dude. Works every time. #JewCrew represent
yup or just keep calling every day until one of those dummies budges, and you know one will

Actually the p
I'd ask for pictures that weren't taken on a Motorola Razor.

It's tough to tell with the photos provided. I'd avoid due to the crap photos and lack of box.
actually the photos in my phone are fine. Not sure why its crappy when i upload here.

Back
Top Bottom