Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB1 #OfficeCarpetFriday

thats too bad with another messed up pair of Premiers. The quality on my pair is amazing, and I am loving the color combination and placement. Almost want to double up while they're available but dont want to get one of the messed up pairs

And there are many perfect pairs out there. Don't get me wrong this seemed a little out of character for NB. I know @ThreeGeees has been sounding the alarm for a while as far as quality concerns, I've just never experienced them until very recently. I love my pair, don't need a new one and will wear them and be happy. But we all know what happens when we don't be honest about product coming from our favorite brands. Jordan Brand is a perfect example. I'll be stepping off my soapbox now..:D

@APlus18  Indy's look killer! Really wish I owned a pair. Probably going to start hunting for them.

Also, I wore asics today and now I'm feeling left out lol

Same here. Office life. Beautiful outside, arctic temperatures inside. 

Ehhh, sometimes it is. That pigskin suede turns into a furnace when its too hot.
Wear thinner socks.  My feet are never hot and we had a week of 100+ back in June.

I live in TX. It's 100 degrees for a solid 40 days every year. Not keeping me from rocking NB's though.

Note to self .... "self never mention when you do not wear your New balance Sneakers in a thread titled OFFICIAL NEW BALANCE THREAD" :D

Back
Top Bottom