Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm really underwhelmed of the quality of the Premiers. Hooked up two friends of mine after received mine directly from premier. Every pair has its flaws...e.g. little glue stains, midsole displaced, outsole displaced, different quality grades of suede (ok, it's a natural material), transition of the golden suede to the golden midsole part doesn't match... So much for the Supreme NB collabo quality :frown: better luck next time I guess.

anyone see these Diadoras that dropped? :lol: just bad timing

I'm really underwhelmed of the quality of the Premiers. Hooked up two friends of mine after received mine directly from premier. Every pair has its flaws...e.g. little glue stains, midsole displaced, outsole displaced, different quality grades of suede (ok, it's a natural material), transition of the golden suede to the golden midsole part doesn't match... So much for the Supreme NB collabo quality :frown: better luck next time I guess.

I have to agree as much as it pains me. My pair have an annoying flaw that isn't a deal breaker but definitely is not indicative to NB's usual high quality standards. The flaw mine has (don't want to reveal it because I've seen people who say they have perfect pairs have this flaw and trust me it will annoy you) just looks like rushed work. Something that should have been caught. None and I mean none of my GR's have this flaw. Can't be a fanboy got to cop to some quality concerns on this collab. NB has created a high standard that they IMHO just missed on this one. All that being said I still love the collab.

I have to agree as much as it pains me. My pair have an annoying flaw that isn't a deal breaker but definitely is not indicative to NB's usual high quality standards. The flaw mine has (don't want to reveal it because I've seen people who say they have perfect pairs have this flaw and trust me it will annoy you) just looks like rushed work. Something that should have been caught. None and I mean none of my GR's have this flaw. Can't be a fanboy got to cop to some quality concerns on this collab. NB has created a high standard that they IMHO just missed on this one. All that being said I still love the collab.

wow that sucks... 220 price tag demands flawlessness IMO... and I can honestly say the 2 pairs I copped are perfect, and Im stickler for quality or customer service will have bad day...

Got my premiers in and I'll have to continue the theme of sub par quality...

I don't think it bothers me a lot but I am pretty miffed after paying EU retail...

I got that mismatching suede and a fairly substantial glue mark...

Still a great shoe mind you!

Na see that's unacceptable ^^ glad I passed, these reminded me too much of my wings and horns for some reason and I'm happy with those :wink:

thats too bad with another messed up pair of Premiers. The quality on my pair is amazing, and I am loving the color combination and placement. Almost want to double up while they're available but dont want to get one of the messed up pairs

Back
Top Bottom