Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm sure Nike expected Aqua 8's to sell out too..I wait as well for a sale etc on NB vs paying full retail. Paying 240$ once isn't gonna kill pockets after copping others on discount. These won't get discounted unfortunately. Terrible how Made in USA products get "oh too much" but plastic/faux leather Maroon 6 at 220 or Pusha's at 200 is a good buy. I don't get it but then again I'm 40

I'm 27 and have been leaning towards this for a while. Would rather pay for quality construction and materials, but nostalgia usually wins [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Nostalgia wins for me sometimes, but less and less nowadays. Being in my mid thirties, classic runners are versatile enough to still look good on me without making me look like some dude trying to dress younger. So that narrows things down for me anyway, plus if I'm gonna drop $200 and up on sneakers, I want them to be too quality, which you're not getting most of the time with Nike retros and Jordan's, etc.

My NB1's came in today, took hints from my favorite shoe ever...

Excellent. Im jealous. Probably my favorite LeBron ever, definitely top 3. Looking good.

Reminds me of a 998 RF Steel Blue rendition. Nice work!
Thanks! The Blue Steels has that blue tint toebox. I was going more for the Nike Air Mags inspiration, but i can see where you can see the influence of the RF 998 Blue Steels. Overall very happy with this NB1 from the 13,000 U.S.A. workers 

AMEX is offering a promotion for certain cards where you get $25 off $125 at jcrew. Redeemable by Jan 1ish. I'm going to use it on nighthawks if they get on sale.

Back
Top Bottom