Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Small photo and I'm sure u can't see all the black 3m detail. But with 20% I pulled the trigger. Not very creative-but I always end up wearing my muted or monochromatic CWs the most and anything flashy just sits in my closet.

I'm just waiting for the green 998s. I'm all for monochromatic colorways or very simple ones, being able to wear them whenever is always nice.

Do it. The lowest I remember seeing them was like $120-$130 shipped from END.

I had to hop on $155 shipped last week from Sneakerhead before they dried up completely.

Completely agree. Will they show up in scattered sizes for 20 to 30 bucks cheaper? Maybe, but then you're paying the lottery that your size will be available or even find out in enough time to act and other factors. If these are on your list then that is a excellent price for a top 5 NB this year(IMHO).

My bad, didn't pay too close attention to them since they're not my size and what not.    I do know for a fact that fakes exist of the 998BD, so you guys are right on the money. 

Do it. The lowest I remember seeing them was like $120-$130 shipped from END.

I had to hop on $155 shipped last week from Sneakerhead before they dried up completely.

Completely agree. Will they show up in scattered sizes for 20 to 30 bucks cheaper? Maybe, but then you're paying the lottery that your size will be available or even find out in enough time to act and other factors. If these are on your list then that is a excellent price for a top 5 NB this year(IMHO).

Copped...thanks sir's [emoji]128536[/emoji]

20% off newbalance.com for cyber Monday, including NB1. No code needed, discount applied at checkout.

Last edited:
Looking to get my sister and/or girlfriend some kicks for Christmas. Whenever I am looking for NB's, I am shopping for myself, so I am quite unfamiliar with women NB's and what is hot right now. Can anybody point me in the right direction of a MiUSA women's NB? Hoping to snag something on Cyber Monday.

Back
Top Bottom