Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im just waiting for some dope 1500 collabs or even GR's. Haven't really seen a recent pair that caught my attention, and all the older jawns are hard to come by or bread.

Link doesn't work, but thanks anyway!

Btw, how does the 990 fit, compared to the 998? Been eyeing this for a while now: http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/new-balance/new-balance-m990dbl-m990dbl.html

Seems like they sold out

^ no worries - just got shipping confirmation! Can't wait!

First NB in a bit - but our dollar is bouncing back!

Just got my butterscotch shipment from the Georgetown store. Wow. Wow. I got them in the wood box with candy. No cardboard box. Only thing I would do different is use a leather liner and increase the stitch count on the branding. But wow.

Y'all had me worried about the fit cuz I ordered my normal size. These are my first 997 and first NB in 13 years. These are TTS for me. :smokin

Last edited:

Copped the exact dbl but in uk10 when it was in stock on end. It fits similar to 998 (though for me personally the 998 is 1~1.5 cm longer in the toe). However it compensates for comfort because of my wide arch. 
really like 990 DBL, darker laces that come with it are nice along with white flats if thats ur thing….

Back
Top Bottom