Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

According to Kith "both models are globally exclusive to Kith and will not be stocked at any other locations."

Archipelago are 
nthat.gif

^ Thats where I pulled it from. 

I know a few people were wondering about that.

Not sure how true it will be though.

I think those J.Crews will be plenty available. Other than the Nighthawks and the Buttersctoch joints J.Crew has done a good job of restocking their shoes. The HTB's sold out for a while before they restocked 'em with a FSR. I just think the market is way too oversaturated right now for something like the Greenback's to sell out.

As for those 1500s... did you cop both? They look pretty fantastic to me!

Doubled up on the BY's. I can't do solid red kicks unless they're more of a burgundy like the 990BD and 991CO.

RF x New Balance Made In USA Mykonos 997.5 "Cyclades" releasing Friday Oct 14th 11am Est at Kith shops and online

Tweet by ronnie

Just came back from China and that 997.5 pack was being pushed hard at all the NB stores I went to. All pairs were actually really nice and I ended up buying the black and olive pairs for ~$160 a piece. Olives didn't fit my suitcase tho, so I had to leave it at my mother in law's fml :frown:

Also, peeped a nice nice tweed 997.5 for women. 

Some pics below. 

Bruh olive pair is fire! Esp for 160!

man the look came out and I need the 997.5s in my life! the box, the laces, sick!! Ya ll think this gonna be a **** show to scoop these bad boys?

Lowkey; If the NB1 color wheel doesn't change by Friday 10/21. I will be sooo salty... The moment I make 3 NB1's all at once.. All these fire NB Collabs drop in a 10 day period... 
mean.gif

I'm actually comtemplating overdrafting my checking account for these joints 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Lowkey; If the NB1 color wheel doesn't change by Friday 10/21. I will be sooo salty... The moment I make 3 NB1's all at once.. All these fire NB Collabs drop in a 10 day period... :smh:  ​

I'm actually comtemplating overdrafting my checking account for these joints :x  :smh:

:lol:

​
I wish I had the same sentiment homie! These things are just speaking to me, like the Ring! OhhMannGoddDamnn!!!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
* Sidenote: Gollum has a striking resemblance to Steve Buscemi..​
 ​
LOL
roll.gif

It's been a while since I've seen any sort of widespread excitement for an NB collab- probably the last time was the Concepts Rivalry Pack. Even so there always seems to be a bit more hype with Ronnie Fieg collabs. Either way, I don't think these will be a hard cop at all as long as we're ready at 11AM. The $240 price is steep for sure but I try and have extra funds ready for Black Friday every year in case a noteworthy sneak-attack release like this happens. Seems to be the norm more and more nowadays where there's little time to get your money straight. 

Back
Top Bottom