Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the Archipelgos never sold out on kith did they? they just got took down? last i seen still had most sizes except 11&up. hope they restock around turkey day or xmas. gonna have to finesse something friday to be free @11. hope trying to cop from my pos phone is not a disaster. 
They took them down for the in-store drop on Friday and the public online launch.

the Archipelgos never sold out on kith did they? they just got took down? last i seen still had most sizes except 11&up. hope they restock around turkey day or xmas. gonna have to finesse something friday to be free @11. hope trying to cop from my pos phone is not a disaster. 
Correct, they did not sell out. Only a range of sizes did (at 404 close I think it was US11-12). There were still sizes with double digit #s. I think 8 and 8.5 had the most, IIRC. For the Cyclades on Friday you should be ok, so long as your stuff is in order (even on mobile).

Last edited:
public online launch same time as cyclades? glad so many are a lass after dropping $240 monday, makes my chances better.

public online launch same time as cyclades? glad so many are a lass after dropping $240 monday, makes my chances better.
If I understand your post correctly, no, the way today's social media posts were worded indicated that the Archipelagos now will be relegated to in-store only for Friday's drop. Only the Cyclades will be available online come Friday 11am EST.

well maybe they will not sell out in store and will have no choice but to put back online later. just cant do both in one week esp. considering i bought a few other pairs right before this drop. 

In lieu of all these NBs that I have purchased lately, had to wear the Nighthawk to the office. Tomorrow Fieg, Saturday Jcrew...

Might have to hold off on those Jcrew maybe...

good ole Ron made it impossible to cop the greenbacks this week. probably gunna skip them altogether.

good ole Ron made it impossible to cop the greenbacks this week. probably gunna skip them altogether.
Opinions seem split on them... maybe they'll end up on disco 
nerd.gif

I'm going to hold off on them for a bit even though they do look nice

Dont agree with the whole tax plus shipping cali but the cyclades just look like a must have. What size do you guys recommend if im a 9 in 574s and 1300 but a 8.5 in 580s

Opinions seem split on them... maybe they'll end up on disco :nerd:
I'm going to hold off on them for a bit even though they do look nice

if you catch it on the right morning, i bet they'll be a coupon that works for an hour or two. Its been a while since we've seen that jig though.

Yeah. I bet those Greenbacks will be around for awhile. This just seems like one of their low-key drops and not a major release. There should be plenty of pairs to go around. 

Honestly need another beater pair of 998s. Might do an NB1 next month, find myself switching between ultra boosts and 998s all week LMAO
#rotationkiller

For me with all the drops in such a sort period of time just weeks before Christmas I have to be especially selective. And the Greenbacks will be a pass for me unfortunately.

Last edited:
Quality looks good for the archi. But no perf toe. Ron probably think perf toe destroy the clean neat look

Back
Top Bottom