Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Immediately threw them on lol
20230911_122237.jpg
Paint the Ns black and it would be a jjjounds unreleased color sitting somewhere on their design tables.

So far, so good. Not as comfortable as the v5, but that’s okay.
So, I'm noticing some heel rubbing with my pair. Laced them up to the second-to-last lace hole too and still felt some heel rubbing. Maybe I need to lace them a little more tighter to have a secured fit.

I could have sworn they released pairs with Concepts on the side originally but it was only F&F. Thought I read that somewhere a while back. Either way, I'm not in love with it but also wouldn't mind a pair for retail. Ha.

Bought these beauts last week. After trying on the most recent shaped cores and then getting these, it makes me miss the older shape and sizing even more. These fit perfectly TTS. For the cores my true size was too long and half size down was too narrow. Hard to beat older 998s.

20230912_173224.jpg

Bought these beauts last week. After trying on the most recent shaped cores and then getting these, it makes me miss the older shape and sizing even more. These fit perfectly TTS. For the cores my true size was too long and half size down was too narrow. Hard to beat older 998s.

20230912_173224.jpg

One my of favs that I wear quite a bit.

20230912_173224.jpg
those are nice....the Moby Dicks....as for the C-Notes, I think they are releasing, they have the rear jutted heel like the Fieg x Frank Lloyd Wrights that came out....I wanted them but not for $608. I'm new to the 998's but you guys are showing me the way with the OG's vs the newer ones and I appreciate that

those are nice....the Moby Dicks....as for the C-Notes, I think they are releasing, they have the rear jutted heel like the Fieg x Frank Lloyd Wrights that came out....I wanted them but not for $608. I'm new to the 998's but you guys are showing me the way with the OG's vs the newer ones and I appreciate that
I'm not really against the shape so much as I am the sizing. These old school 998s fit me perfectly. Like I said the cores, at least for me, did not fit my foot at all. I want the RFs but if they're anything like the cores I'll pass and put that money towards another older 998.

Back
Top Bottom