Style Code: UWPRDKOM
Release Date: 2023
Price: $150
New-Balance-Warped-Runner-Green-Black-UWPRDKOM-3.png

New-Balance-Warped-Runner-Green-Black-UWPRDKOM.png

New-Balance-Warped-Runner-Green-Black-UWPRDKOM-1.png

New-Balance-Warped-Runner-Green-Black-UWPRDKOM-2.png

It’s not just a lazy design.

It’s the fact that new balance is one of the only brands that has Nike in a chokehold right now as far as sneaker trends…. They worked so hard to form an identity,..people made fun of NB FOR YEARS… they have all the popular silhouettes and the only thing nike can do to compete is continue to pump out whack color ways of the vomero.

The brand is popping right now for the first time on a different level, yet NB chooses to regress, bow down to the competition … and brag about it while marketing. Michael Jordan didn’t pick you new balance…Wtff is this?

who cleared this idea from New Balance? should have never made it out of the boardroom. It seems like a desperate attempt from the less known brand… I wouldn’t expect something like this from New Balance…
Bro, what?

That is the entire point, NB has never been unanimously cool.

In order to tap into a market that might not be ready to dip their foot into the New, Balance pool, brilliant collaborator JFG, from Chicago, like myself, having an organic story to make a shoe that speaks to him? That’s a good thing.

“Stuntman 1984” that was something that was kind of worn in reality by Jordan, as a cool “what if” narrative? Granted, it’s not the actual model that he wore (425 or 480 … I think 480) … but that’s a genius move.

It is a move that could grab people hesitant to try New Balance and bring them into the fray. Jordan / basketball heads especially.

It’s genius and inspired actually. It just adds more fuel to the quickly growing current NB following. You sound oddly angry and salty.

Hey fam. Can anyone comment on the sizing of the 480 numerics? I’m an 8.5 in most shoes and have wide feet, but I have the 574s and half sized down to an 8 in those since they‘re so roomy. Wondering if I should also half size down in the 480 numerics or not. 480 numerics are sold out everywhere here so can’t try them on. Thanks!

Thinking about copping those ALD T500 joints today, could use some leather beaters for the cold seasons.

Back
Top Bottom