Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These came in today...

mail man was extremely nice today. picked these up just a tiny bit over retail and i have to say the quality of leather and workmanship on these is amazing.  expect nothing less from NB. 
smokin.gif
 still cant decide speckled round laces or flat black hmm hmm hmm 

mail man was extremely nice today. picked these up just a tiny bit over retail and i have to say the quality of leather and workmanship on these is amazing.  expect nothing less from NB. 
smokin.gif
 still cant decide speckled round laces or flat black hmm hmm hmm 

I like these a lot. What's the smallest size they made these? I need a sz 23 cm (men's sz 5, WMN's sz 6, GS sz 4Y) for my wife.

For the squeaking, pull out the insole and spray the inside heel of the shoe (or wherever the squeaking is happening) with WD-40, let it dry then replace the insole and you're good to go.
Worked flawlessly with my 996s. Just be careful not to get any WD-40 on the outside of your shoe
thanks to everyone for their input and help! just taking out the insole and replacing it back in worked? didnt even have to do anything aha  

Yeah I check eBay and not my size I'm 9.5/10 and I couldn't find them. They're one of the better looking 999s and the green ones I think.
Keep checking Feebay.  Dude I bought mine from said he was trying to get some smaller sizes in the maroon 999s.  That was about 2 weeks ago.        
I saw the maroon 999s in-store at Saint Alfred in Chicago a couple weeks ago. Looked like they had a couple sizes left, but not sure what sizes. I don't see them on their website now so you might want to try calling them.
I found the link for the Maroon 999s on Saint Alfred website. I see the following sizes: 9.5, 10.5, 12, and 13.

http://www.stalfred.com/catagories/998-1475.html

Regretting not getting the Burgundy 990s from Premier when they first popped up... Didn't know the smaller sizes would go so fast especially with the $180 price tag. Hope they show up online in US stores... Do these fit TTS?

Regretting not getting the Burgundy 990s from Premier when they first popped up... Didn't know the smaller sizes would go so fast especially with the $180 price tag. Hope they show up online in US stores... Do these fit TTS?
They will be widely available and will pop up all over just like the navy and black pair. Sit back and relax, you didn't miss out. 

Yes, I would go TTS

The $28 green ARCs and I haven't even cleaned them yet :smokin
Came in honestly pretty amazing condition, the creasing was only due to them being laced way to tight, as soon as i loosened em up it practically disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom