Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice wear B Sox

Just picked em up today :pimp: Reminds me of the 990 Burgundy a lot.

Each time I see these makes me realize how dumb I am for passing them up lol

Love both the 996RR and 990BD. The color looks almost the same, but I prefer the 990BDs just a tad.

Just thought I'd share this with the NT New Balance community.

I run a site called Sneakers Creased (http://www.sneakerscreased.com) and we've teamed up with the blog Those NBs (http://thosenbs.com) to give away a $150 New Balance e-gift card to newbalance.com
Thought this would be a photo popularity contest based on the name of the comp, found I had to sign up to three sites just to enter - Oh well.

Hey guys, so I've been making some customs on the nb website and couldn't decide which one to order first so I thought I should get your opinions. I made customs inspired by the 998 aqua haze, the norse projects 670s, and the all green pair of the ARC 1300s and the grey pair with the green N. Which one would you personally like to see? Feel free to private message

They were on ycmc.com last night for $79. Had a coupon code for 15% off so with shipping it came to $74 and some change.

The price went up today to $109. Same thing happened to me about 3 months ago and my order got canceled, so don't get too excited.

nice catch, bro...hope you get them from ycmc with no problem. I don't get it why ycmc changes their price from time to time, seen it happened a few times.

I would have jumped on $79 even...well, the hunt continues.

Hey guys, so I've been making some customs on the nb website and couldn't decide which one to order first so I thought I should get your opinions. I made customs inspired by the 998 aqua haze, the norse projects 670s, and the all green pair of the ARC 1300s and the grey pair with the green N. Which one would you personally like to see? Feel free to private message
you should just post all of them in here

sorry for being a bit off topic but does anyone know a contact number for bodega?  i've sent numerous emails to them about an order (2 NB's) I placed a month ago but i can't seem to get a proper reply, if I ever I get lucky to receive a reply.  it's my first time ordering from them and so far it hasn't been pretty, to put it nicely.

appreciate any help you can give and sorry again for being a bit off topic.

sorry for being a bit off topic but does anyone know a contact number for bodega?  i've sent numerous emails to them about an order (2 NB's) I placed a month ago but i can't seem to get a proper reply, if I ever I get lucky to receive a reply.  it's my first time ordering from them and so far it hasn't been pretty, to put it nicely.

That's strange, I've always had good experiences with their customer service in the past.

Try to email angelique@bdgastore.com - she has been very nice & helpful in my experience.

But no, as far as I know they don't have any sort of phone number.

Last edited:

That's strange, I've always had good experiences with their customer service in the past.

Try to email angelique@bdgastore.com - she has been very nice & helpful in my experience.

But no, as far as I know they don't have any sort of phone number.

I've never had issues with them either. Actually, their responses to me emails have always been rather prompt.

hello - thanks rchrstphr and njavier03 - really appreciate the reply.  while i do understand that this may be an one of those isolated cases and that they might be working on a solution for my order I just can't help but be worried as my order's been a month old and the tracking ID they gave me never really worked on the courier's site.  that and the fact that I needed to send a number of emails from them (not every second or day) before I get a reply.

I'll wait until the end of the week again to hear from them.  Can't send out emails to their shipping address (shipping@bdgastore) as it appears to be full.

Thanks again folks, really appreciate the help sirs.

Back
Top Bottom