Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today

So who wins on the money-related tip?  C-Notes or Benjamins?

It isn't even close for me--Benjamins might be one of the most overhyped collabs in a minute.  Just don't see the appeal.  

So who wins on the money-related tip?  C-Notes or Benjamins?

It isn't even close for me--Benjamins might be one of the most overhyped collabs in a minute.  Just don't see the appeal.  

I think if they would have utilized a different model on the Bejamin, it would have been more popular.... Made in the USA "C-notes" win x100

They're both nice to me....

Benjamins color blocking > C-Note... the red toe box is fire

but then 998 > 1600....

2 dope collabs IMO....

Last edited:
Any news of the "green pair" concepts pair of 998s that was leaked a few months back??

-ALSO, whats the word with the hyprcats.. I need me a 10.5, badly.

Any news of the "green pair" concepts pair of 998s that was leaked a few months back??

-ALSO, whats the word with the hyprcats.. I need me a 10.5, badly.
I just sold my HYPRCATS for 280 shipped! It was an 11.5. I saw a pair last night on ebay going for like 350... How limited will the "rerelease" of sorts be?

I just sold my HYPRCATS for 280 shipped! It was an 11.5. I saw a pair last night on ebay going for like 350... How limited will the "rerelease" of sorts be?
damn dude!  I dont know if china new balances are worth that much to me, imo.. I wouldnt pay more than 220 at most..  I heard words of a wider release, nothing confirmed though.

Looks like they took turns for each letter. Got your font looking like a ransom note...
yeah, the letters are off center and crooked but that was my only major qualm with the pair.  There were a few glue mistakes and some scuffed suede but hey they are made one at a time by human beings in America.  I don't want to return them cause I really dig them.  NB customer service is second to none.  Ill prob call them tomorrow and let them know.  They'll probably offer some sort of discount toward a future purchase which would be great cause I already have 2 more customs in mind!

Back
Top Bottom