Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Had to pay resell on the c-notes. I figured $190 shipped off ebay wasn't too bad since they'd be $170 after tax in store anyways. :rolleyes

Very good deal. I haven't checked the prices on eBay on the C-Notes in a couple of weeks, but I imagine the prices are beginning to stabilize (possibly even lowering) because of the restock from Friday and the wider release from this past Saturday. Not to mention it seemed like there were plenty of pairs to go around during the actual release.

430am BST
HAHAHHA! 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS TANNERY X CNCPTS COLLAB COULD BE LEGENDARY... ILL HOPEFULLY BE IN CONTENTION (IM IN BOSTON) JUST NEED SOME RELEASE INFO. ILL HIT UP CNCPTS TOMORROW AND LET YALL KNOW WHATS GOOD.

it's too early to be on the hunt for these, they just came out. Being on the hunt for something generally refers to something that has released a while back that isint really easy to find or something that has a crazy resell price attached to it and ur looking for a decent price. Doesnt apply to either of these releases

Oh ok. I guess I should run all my posts by you in the future to ensure that I am using the correct wording. I am still "actively searching" for these and not for the prices that some of these people are trying to get. Hopefully that wording is allowable...

yea I am lol. Only reason I brought it up is cuz it's annoying when cats do that. They also will constantly say I'm salty I missed out when the **** they're talking about is still sitting on the shelves!!

Again, glad we know what is offensive to you so that we can avoid it in the future. These certainly aren't sitting anywhere but thanks for clearing that up cat. :rolleyes

Thanks for the link, repped, sold out but I certainly appreciate it. It is what it is, the timezone difference isn't helping me out at all.

Last edited:
SAN FRANCISCO heads, Shoebiz SF has C-Notes in FSR. Out of towners, I'm not sure if they conduct phone orders but it's worth a shot to try.

1553 Haight St
San Francisco
(415) 861-3933

Last edited:
Oh ok. I guess I should run all my posts by you in the future to ensure that I am using the correct wording. I am still "actively searching" for these and not for the prices that some of these people are trying to get. Hopefully that wording is allowable...
Again, glad we know what is offensive to you so that we can avoid it in the future. These certainly aren't sitting anywhere but thanks for clearing that up cat. :rolleyes
Thanks for the link, repped, sold out but I certainly appreciate it. It is what it is, the timezone difference isn't helping me out at all.
no problem, glad to help out

Back
Top Bottom