Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thanks a lot all of you guys for the size help..i m gonna go as you said with same size as my jordans for the 1300bb made in usa..

i was really confused because after trying yesterday the below, it seemed they run big..at least the specific model..don't know if the m1300 is different from the 1300bb..

anyway, thanks a lot! everyone thar responded got repped :smile:

thanks a lot all of you guys for the size help..i m gonna go as you said with same size as my jordans for the 1300bb made in usa..

i was really confused because after trying yesterday the below, it seemed they run big..at least the specific model..don't know if the m1300 is different from the 1300bb..

anyway, thanks a lot! everyone thar responded got repped :smile:
For what it's worth, J's/Nike's other than Airmax 1's I'm a 9-9.5. NB's fit me like Airmax 1's as I have to .5 size down. I can go 9, but there's room in the toebox/heel. I like my sneakers, length wise to fit, width wise is usually the only reason I'll half size up in sneaker scenarios in some tighter width fit sneakers.

1300's, 998, 574id's I go 8.5 and it's a perfect fit, length/width. .5 size up and I have a bit of play and lots of space in the toebox.

576/577/990-non revlite ones I can go with 8.5 or 9. I actually prefer 9 in those.

My favorite release of the year, this pack is incredible and I'm just happy to own them. Wear your shoes!!

Copped despite having the ARCs. I'd feel more comfortable trashing these instead lol.
Yeah see i'm not as luck as you are. Been searching for the ARCs and norse projects 670s for quite sometime with no luck

:smh: :smh:

Yeah, I lucked out and grabbed 3 pairs of the teal joints and 1 pair of the whites for well below retail about 3 years ago. I wanna say they were like $70 or $80 on 6pm.com. And they actually sat there for awhile, too. Imagine something like that happening now. :lol:

Anybody have any more photos of upcoming GRs? Those Teal 1300 are a must if they are coming out later this year or next. 

And what happened to the photos of the mint 998 that were posted a few days ago? I can't find them anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom