Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yesterday's wear

U.S. made or not there is no way that shoe is worth 250+. New balance is relying on peoples thirst to justify the price. I understand people buy what they like but this is ridiculous. Next thing you know collab 997's will be $300. We are feeding into it as long as we pay those exorbitant prices. The 997pr is dope but unless it hits the sale section they can keep these.and at the end of the day its a GR.

Last edited:
There are so many other dope NBs you can buy for $250 on the resale market.

Although the 997PR does look flat out amazing. The black suede looks very rich, kind of like dark chocolate.

U.S. made or not there is no way that shoe is worth 250+. New balance is relying on peoples thirst to justify the price. I understand people buy what they like but this is ridiculous. Next thing you know collab 997's will be $300. We are feeding into it as long as we pay those exorbitant prices. The 997pr is dope but unless it hits the sale section they can keep these.and at the end of the day its a GR.
I wouldn't be surprised at a 300+ collab. Rumor has it concepts is working on a couple 997s. Their last 998 was 220. I almost expect their 997 to be 300.

I wouldn't be surprised at a 300+ collab. Rumor has it concepts is working on a couple 997s. Their last 998 was 220. I almost expect their 997 to be 300.
Damn. But CNCPTS makes the best NB collabs IMO. Tannery, C Note, SEALS are all incredible. These 997PRs are too plain for that price

stopped by the new balance store on fifth ave. they look great but 259, **** gonna have to think about that a week. Tried them on, they fit true to size unlike the 998s where I size down .5.

Some people are talking about getting hit with custom fees when its over 200usd on End because they use fedex, anyone has experience here?

I ordered some shoes with End that were 230.00 shipped and my customs fee from fedex was $46.00. I don't order anything over 200 from them anymore.

200 pounds/euros or USD? The 996s I've been eyeing popped up on End. Should I wait for them to hit US retailers?

200 pounds/euros or USD? The 996s I've been eyeing popped up on End. Should I wait for them to hit US retailers?

USD. They also marked my shoes as collectible memorabilia. My initial Customs fee was $53.00 and some change but after calling fedex brokerage repeatedly they decreased the fee to $46.00. If you don't mind possibly getting hit with customs fees, go for it.

Sorry, I didn't give a f*** enough to check closely. I knew either way the conversion rate would hit $200+. But nah, you a better and highly more intelligent person. Lemme guess, PHD in economics? I swear people on NT praying for a reason to talk s***, over the most minor things. How many times I gotta call people out on how lady-like this is?

Back
Top Bottom