Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Def not a GR. Not sure on production numbers at all, but even with the skyhigh retail price they seem to be selling out fairly quickly cuz of limited numbers. Reminds me of the Tannerys. Paid $240 shipped for those at the time they dropped. Didn't know the price was gonna be so high until I hit the checkout screen. Copped anyway and look at the prices on those now. Rather pay less now than more later I guess. But NB needs to chill

Def not a GR. Not sure on production numbers at all, but even with the skyhigh retail price they seem to be selling out fairly quickly cuz of limited numbers. Reminds me of the Tannerys. Paid $240 shipped for those at the time they dropped. Didn't know the price was gonna be so high until I hit the checkout screen. Copped anyway and look at the prices on those now. Rather pay less now than more later I guess. But NB needs to chill
Tannerys only released at 1 spot and that was concepts so u knew that you were gonna need ky jelly once they got a hold of you. And honestly cnotes wasnt as limited as tannerys but prices for cnotes are not far behind. The 997pr seems limited but once all new balance accounts get their stock they will be flooded with these im sure. Crazy how new balanxe has us thinking that if we pay less than $250 for these we got such a great deal. We fall for the BS every time LMAO

Last edited:
^ I wouldn't be so sure of that. The 998MDs seem a lot less limited than these 997s and a lot of sizes of those have pretty much dried up.

NB577 Americanas

Does anyone know where the 997PRs will release/have released next in the States? I missed the Kith and StA drop. 

Tannerys only released at 1 spot and that was concepts so u knew that you were gonna need ky jelly once they got a hold of you. And honestly cnotes wasnt as limited as tannerys but prices for cnotes are not far behind. The 997pr seems limited but once all new balance accounts get their stock they will be flooded with these im sure. Crazy how new balanxe has us thinking that if we pay less than $250 for these we got such a great deal. We fall for the BS every time LMAO

Then dont buy em lol, its that simple.

Does anyone know where the 997PRs will release/have released next in the States? I missed the Kith and StA drop. 

I think most have a release date of Aug. 1st, try calling the NB NYC store they have em

They put them back up, in-store only availible August 1st, along with the sand 996s and the deep blue 577s, gonna keep an eye out see if they pop up online at all today. 

Another retailer pricing at 235. What's going on? New balance getting cold feet with the 260? Retailers making their own estimations of fair price?

If I had preordered or gotten from nb boston/NYC at 260 I'd be pretty pissed right now. NB botched this release and the info on it pretty hard IMO.

Last edited:
Then dont buy em lol, its that simple.
I think most have a release date of Aug. 1st, try calling the NB NYC store they have em
its funny how some in this thread make smart a** comments about someting you may say in regards to a particular release but when you ask a question looking for help or sizing on a NB model no one comments or your question goes unanswered. YOU can keep ya comments bro I dont know you or give a f*** about your slick comments. ITS THAT SIMPLE!!

Last edited:
its funny how some in this thread make smart a** comments about someting you may say in regards to a particular release but when you ask a question looking for help or sizing on a NB model no one comments or your question goes unanswered. YOU can keep ya comments bro I dont know you or give a f*** about your slick comments. ITS THAT SIMPLE!!
it doesnt go unanswered, its all over the f*cking thread, sizing questions are every other question asked in here, my dude @niketalk13  has the link in his sig. to ALL the sizing info and store info anyone can possibly need. All it takes is a simple search that most dudes in here are too lazy to do. 

Well im just voicing MY OPINION to YOUR OPINION, since you wanna b*tch and moan about the price tag, then simply dont buy the f*cking shoe or sit around and hope for it to go to discount. its that easy. 

it doesnt go unanswered, its all over the f*cking thread, sizing questions are every other question asked in here, my dude @niketalk13  has the link in his sig. to ALL the sizing info and store info anyone can possibly need. All it takes is a simple search that most dudes in here are too lazy to do. 

Well im just voicing MY OPINION to YOUR OPINION, since you wanna b*tch and moan about the price tag, then simply dont buy the f*cking shoe or sit around and hope for it to go to discount. its that easy. 
*****in and moanin is what forums are for my bruh

All the usual suspects will get them I assume. With the official release being august 1st id check this thread throughout the day as people will post the sites where they are available.

I cant wait to get these. 997s are quickly becoming my favorite model.

I'm usually in the Polo thread but been checking out the NB thread lately and damn there's a lot of feels in this thread.

roll.gif

But to be honest everybody made good points.

1. NB does trick people into overpriced purchases now a days.

2. If you don't like them don't buy them.

3. Moaning IS normal & what happens on forums it's nothing new for people to vent.

On another note the dude with the blog about his WIfe & NB's has an insanely nice blog. #Salute
smokin.gif

I didnt ask about your opinion in relation to mine. Im not your mom or dad or other family member so I dont give a f***. You act like your hurt (female) cuz some wont pay that price. Did you design the 997pr colorway? Those lady like feelings can go
I imagine you go around saying "IDGAF, IDGAF, IDGAF"

Is your social media profile picture of you holding up your middle finger?

All the usual suspects will get them I assume. With the official release being august 1st id check this thread throughout the day as people will post the sites where they are available.

I cant wait to get these. 997s are quickly becoming my favorite model.
I agree! All the 900 models are just so clean, I really like the shape. I have a pair of the 998 Moby ***** waiting for me when I get home! 
smile.gif

I didnt ask about your opinion in relation to mine. Im not your mom or dad or other family member so I dont give a f***. You act like your hurt (female) cuz some wont pay that price. Did you design the 997pr colorway? Those lady like feelings can go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you bruh.

is yours with a babys bottle in your mouth or is something else in your mouth??
Nice try. You tried to incorporate a homosexual joke. But mentioning a baby bottle was completely irrelevant to any of the aforementioned posts. Your reply failed to string together any sort of coherent thought. Again, nice attempt at humor but poor execution.

it doesnt go unanswered, its all over the f*cking thread, sizing questions are every other question asked in here, my dude @niketalk13
 has the link in his sig. to ALL the sizing info and store info anyone can possibly need. All it takes is a simple search that most dudes in here are too lazy to do. 

Let the hate out of your heart b.

and you speak rather well a new balance fan with a phd you sound soooooo smart lol:D baby bottle for all the crying about another persons comments EINSTEIN
No PhD. Just two Bachelor's degrees in Engineering
wink.gif
  , FORREST GUMP.

Last edited:
Ehh this is getting old. Blocked.

Back to the kicks fellas. What's the going rate for Steel Blue RFs? How do you guys like your pairs? The RF thread is flooded with Puma talk. I'd rather get a viewpoint from a NB head than an RF head.

@B Sox , you got these right?

Last edited:
Wait...isn't there already a sizing chart where many members of this forum took their time to do a survey so we could help out people who asked sizing questions? Raise up out the thread with that whining crap....

At any rate I think fairer pricing would be 200ish. Still a beautiful shoe though. And I aint mad at what I paid. It was 200 less than @StunnaMan  paid 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom