Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

baywood green... :smokin

@Glenn129 yeah man, i meant most sizes were up the last time i checked and now they're gone
Me too, I wanted a pair but the price put me off! They had a near full size run and I think each size had a couple left when I check on the quantity.

feeling abit salty that I missed out!!!! They must have not been sold out, probs NB took them out!

If anyone has a ds 991 Horween in a 7 or 7.5, please do let me know, preferably 7

- do the 991 run tts????

i need those GY997's. Which outlet does phone orders? The one closest to me is in Toronto but I ain't trying to cross the border for that.

I'm from Toronto and I have a feeling we don't have this. I'd like to see if we got them or not as I really want the GY or NV.

They might be another limited edition like the infernos and independence days and not just a jcrew GR like the pebble blues etc... Therefore no pre orders
I preordered the Independence Days about a month in advance and everything went smooth

How is shipping with Sneakersnstuff? I ordered from them on May 1st, but I haven´t gotten any shipping or even confirmation info yet. I know the payment was accepted, however, through PayPal. I wrote SNS an email and, due to the large volume of emails they said they received recently, the email went into a queue.

Anyway, grabbed a size 10.5 Flying the flag 1500´s from them,

then I ordered a pair of 1500 Gentleman´s pack from END in size 11 (that´s all that was left). Soooo, despite all my questions on sizing, I guess I will see for myself lol! Hopefully I can comfortably wear them both..

Same here man, I was planning on picking up my 13 yesterday and they were up in the morning but almost all the sizes were gone last night, no clue what happened, I'm heated

I feel you man I feel you. But try calling the Boston flagship. I think they have the 991 in a 8-13 size run I think. Not sure about the larger size tho,

Yeah, I was planning on swinging by there this weekend, hopefully they have my size in stock.

Yea man, go have a look. I called them after I found out NB Web decided to mess with our hearts loool.

The guy I spoke to was abit dopey so not sure if they have 13.

If you do go in, can you please ask for a 7 for me. Appreciate it.

Yea man, go have a look. I called them after I found out NB Web decided to mess with our hearts loool.

The guy I spoke to was abit dopey so not sure if they have 13.

If you do go in, can you please ask for a 7 for me. Appreciate it.
Not a problem dude, I'll shoot you a PM either way.

honestly when I was in Korea they had the dopest new balance clothes. Why is new balance america slacking in that department? All their clothes on the website are workout clothes or just dull *** colors...very disappointed  

So I just called J. Crew.. As of now, they're saying my preorder is still active, they just don't have any details about the release right now. Strange that some were canceled. Anyone else in here that didn't get canceled?

Last edited:
So I just called J. Crew.. As of now, they're saying my preorder is still active, they just don't have any details about the release right now. Strange that some were canceled. Anyone else in here that didn't get canceled?
It's not the preorder that's canceled, it's the release. They told me the same thing – that my preorder was still active and would be reinstated if the release was restored.

Back
Top Bottom