Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ale and Napes packs are looking fresh!

I agree with the person who said they should make a 997NV2 with all white midsole. Would look dope.

Definitely looking to pick up all three, but those Cumbrian Red 1500 got me feelin some type of way..:smokin
Agreed. That will be my first 1500. Some of the old colorways are so nice, just cant ever picture myself spending a grand on a pair of 1500s. Those mint ones and the hanon chosen few are too nice

Yea same don't own any 300's but those ones look pretty dope for the fall!
I agree! I think they'd look good with a flannel shirt and some tan pants, or some raw denim. And the fact that CT300s can usually be had for $100 on sale is always a plus too! 
glasses.gif

Agreed. That will be my first 1500. Some of the old colorways are so nice, just cant ever picture myself spending a grand on a pair of 1500s. Those mint ones and the hanon chosen few are too nice
I agree with you there. I love the look of the Solebox Toothpaste pack, and the Nazar Eyes, a lot of the "classic" 1500s, but the prices they fetch are exorbitant and frankly, I doubt it's worth it unless you're really, really into collecting. I think these will be my first 1500s as well, unless I can pick up some of the recent ones on sale, or find the Gentleman Pack or some US-excluded recent colorways in a size 13. That burgundy, navy and cream is calling my name! 

I agree! I think they'd look good with a flannel shirt and some tan pants, or some raw denim. And the fact that CT300s can usually be had for $100 on sale is always a plus too! 8)
I agree with you there. I love the look of the Solebox Toothpaste pack, and the Nazar Eyes, a lot of the "classic" 1500s, but the prices they fetch are exorbitant and frankly, I doubt it's worth it unless you're really, really into collecting. I think these will be my first 1500s as well, unless I can pick up some of the recent ones on sale, or find the Gentleman Pack or some US-excluded recent colorways in a size 13. That burgundy, navy and cream is calling my name! 

I believe the made in China ct300's retail at 100 these will most likely retail at 250 for the 1500 and 576 and 160 for the 300s. But I'm sure you will be able to get for discount at 100 as the flying flag pack went on sale at a lot of spots!

I believe the made in China ct300's retail at 100 these will most likely retail at 250 for the 1500 and 576 and 160 for the 300s. But I'm sure you will be able to get for discount at 100 as the flying flag pack went on sale at a lot of spots!
Probably spot on! But that'd what I meant about the UK CT300s, currently I'm looking at the 4 collabs and the blue Flying the Flag pack for between $110 and $120, not bad at all in my book. I'm also trying to find the grey and green grs that came out a few months ago in a 13. Honestly I don't even have a pair yet, I'm just attracted to the silhouette for some reason or another. 

Damn every time Feature (LV) has a sale, and they always include clean models and CWs, I miss out. Anyone else notice that they manipulate there size runs though? They don't put every size up for sale, maybe 25%/50% and each time they have a sale they release a few more sizes? I guess it's a smart tactic. Couple of times I've gone to grab a pair and been told it's been sold out, to only later see them posted for sale.

I wear an 11 in 997 and 998 but my true size is 11.5.  What would I wear in the 990 and 996?  I've been jumping around the forum for an hour and I checked the sizing chart on page 301 but it would be great to hear a few fresh opinions.  Thanks.

I wear an 11 in 997 and 998 but my true size is 11.5.  What would I wear in the 990 and 996?  I've been jumping around the forum for an hour and I checked the sizing chart on page 301 but it would be great to hear a few fresh opinions.  Thanks.
In my experience, all 9XX models fit me the same, with very subtle variation. I go TTS (a 13), for a comfortable fit, a 12 would work but it would be on the tighter side. If you're comfortable wearing an 11 in 997/8s, get an 11 in 990s and 996s. 

In my experience, all 9XX models fit me the same, with very subtle variation. I go TTS (a 13), for a comfortable fit, a 12 would work but it would be on the tighter side. If you're comfortable wearing an 11 in 997/8s, get an 11 in 990s and 996s. 
Thanks.  

Okay, I know everyone is sick of sizing questions, but I have one: how do Made in UK 577s fit compared to Asian-made 577s? I have a pair of the Burn Rubber 577s in a size 13, and they fit enormously on me. I could very easily wear a size 12 in them. Does anyone have a direct comparison? 

My main reason for asking is because a DS pair of Highs and Lows Nights in a 13 just popped up on eBay for a pretty good price and I'm very tempted...

Okay, I know everyone is sick of sizing questions, but I have one: how do Made in UK 577s fit compared to Asian-made 577s? I have a pair of the Burn Rubber 577s in a size 13, and they fit enormously on me. I could very easily wear a size 12 in them. Does anyone have a direct comparison? 

My main reason for asking is because a DS pair of Highs and Lows Nights in a 13 just popped up on eBay for a pretty good price and I'm very tempted...
I don't own any asian made 577's, however according to the sizing survey in my sig, it looks like most people go .5 down in the asian made version as well as the UK made ones. 

I don't own any asian made 577's, however according to the sizing survey in my sig, it looks like most people go .5 down in the asian made version as well as the UK made ones. 
Thanks for the info, repped! I guess the best thing to do would be to try on a pair of each, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that a 12 would suit just fine. I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom