Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So how'd I do for $20?

For real, these are incredible, I never thought I'd like the 999 so much. As you can tell from pictures, the midsole is rubbing away at the touch of a finger which is an issue...

If anybody can help me get these in wearable condition again, or maybe knows of somebody who could help me out, please let me know!

So, I have a extra pair of these 998 customs. They are super dope just don't fit right. Size 12. Hit me if you want em. Ill let em go for a decent amount under retail to NT fam. 

Got my new balance 574 custom In. Quality was great and no issues. Was my 7th custom overall... Looking forward to the new colors to see what inspiration I can use with them.... Also grabbed the 1300gb from oneness for 50 bucks. Couldn't pass it up.

saw the neptune 996 at my local j crew at fashion valley.  clean CW but not a huge fan of the model.

also the osmorg shoe trees finally restocked at my ikea. 

Last couple wears....

Got my new balance 574 custom In. Quality was great and no issues. Was my 7th custom overall... Looking forward to the new colors to see what inspiration I can use with them.... Also grabbed the 1300gb from oneness for 50 bucks. Couldn't pass it up.
Pics or **** lol.

Back
Top Bottom