Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Thanks fellas, gotta get my knowledge up so I can spot them. Ill post the pair im looking at b4 I pull the trigger on my re entry to the NB world. Thinking about hitting a NB store to try some on.

There are definitely fake new balances. Be especially wary of collab pairs where the price is too good to be true/ doesn't come with a box/ typical warning signs etc etc. As far as comfort is concerned many believe the 998 is the most comfortable as a true runner sneaker but the 997 and 996 are both comfortable in their own way as casual walkers/lifestyle. The 1400 is also very comfortable. I think 998s are very comfy but by no means the most comfy shoe I own. I'd have to say ultra boosts are THE most comfortable sneaker on the market atm. Just my .02

Man Ultra Boosts be flying of the shelves, hard to get your hands on certain CWs unless you do the proper footwork. Not JB, Yeezy level footwork but still footwork nonetheless.

Yeah I've always peeps Concepts collabs, I see the last two about $300-$400 on ebay now.

Man Ultra Boosts be flying of the shelves, hard to get your hands on certain CWs unless you do the proper footwork. Not JB, Yeezy level footwork but still footwork nonetheless.

Yeah I've always peeps Concepts collabs, I see the last two about $300-$400 on ebay now.
Check facebook groups.  You will find them for a bit less.  Best to try them on because the sizing is different.

Back
Top Bottom