Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah kind of surprised everyone hating on these but they'll drop 250 on some tassies. I personally think the cw is better than Butterscotch
I agree. I love the butterscotch, but the moonshot are such a simple and clean colorway. They'll get more wear than my butterscotch for sure. I definitely thought people would be hyped on them when pictures first surfaced... oh well, made it an easier cop for us!

I agree. I love the butterscotch, but the moonshot are such a simple and clean colorway. They'll get more wear than my butterscotch for sure. I definitely thought people would be hyped on them when pictures first surfaced... oh well, made it an easier cop for us!
Agreed, may end up doubling up on these at some point. On another note J crew made me pay for shipping because it was a "special release:. They really need to get off their high  horse with this special release BS

Agreed, may end up doubling up on these at some point. On another note J crew made me pay for shipping because it was a "special release:. They really need to get off their high  horse with this special release BS
Really? I didn't get charged shipping... I would contact them and raise hell. You might even get an extra discount code out of it. 

Really? I didn't get charged shipping... I would contact them and raise hell. You might even get an extra discount code out of it. 
Well I got the in store because I like having the special releases, flame me all you want but if I'm going tocollect shoes, I'd like to have the special boxes and what not. At first the guy was like no phone orders and then I told them you let me do it for the BS and he then told me I would have to pay for shipping. It was only $8 and I was on my lunch break and had no time to argue but they will hear from me later tonight lol

Ebates is doing 10% cash back today + 10% of NB lifestyle shoes (code is "CLASSIC10" and NB1 included) = 20% discount basically.  tax sucks though!

Last edited:

Well I got the in store because I like having the special releases, flame me all you want but if I'm going tocollect shoes, I'd like to have the special boxes and what not. At first the guy was like no phone orders and then I told them you let me do it for the BS and he then told me I would have to pay for shipping. It was only $8 and I was on my lunch break and had no time to argue but they will hear from me later tonight lol
You won't get flamed by me for that... Which store did you call by the way? I'm interested in getting the special packaging as well. 
happy.gif

think i am glad i did not go with the wine on the heel. we will see in couple days when mine arrives. i alsmost made the exact same pair but with wine tongue, stitching, and N logo.

Last edited:

Gotta love the summertime and these 2016ml

IMO super slept on especially now they on salr

Three kinds of leather and memory foam inserts

thought about doing same thing but my boy said it's just a cellophane wrapping and basically isn't resealable so really what's the point?
Ah bummer. Oh well, it was no risk for me since I'll just return one of the pairs to my local. My girlfriend is an employee so I'll just send them back with her next time she works. 
laugh.gif

can you post a pic of the ice cream?  i'm curious as to how far they went with the packaging.
I opened it up and it was just a vacuum sealed NB box. Pretty cool idea but I feel like they should have used a custom box. Overall I like the shoe itself more than BS but the special packing of the BS more.

Back
Top Bottom