Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like Ronnie Fieg is in Boston. Judging by his IG story I think he must be at the NB Headquarters in Brighton. I had heard there would be a miUSA collab coming before the end of the year so I guess we will see soon what they got cookin.

is that a Woolrich towel or blanket? the shoes are nice, but i really want the towel and/or blanket !

Alongside the sneaker release, a limited edition Woolrich woollen blanket will be available, adding a unique twist to a well-conceived partnership.

The New Balance x Woolrich Made in the US 997 will launch at END. on 28th October.

I’m such a sucker for accessories like that, but I can’t see myself using/ displaying the blanket although I really want it. I wish that would hit discount like the 997 will.

This pair is for Fall. My fave time of year and for my Grandma who passed earlier this month DOB on one shoe and DOD on the other.

Colors Used: Angora cream on toe and saddle, Tiger eye on tongue, base N, toe box, and heel hit, Varsity red on heel tab, Military grey on toe box and heel, Sea Spray blue on lettering, nimbus cloud laces, and Castle rock on plastic bits,
IMG_20171023_135942_299.jpg

I think the Woolrich idea is cool, but I wish they would have made a blanket that was like a plaid pattern, or flannel or whatever with the same colors as the shoe. That would have been nicer to actually use rather than having a cheesy blanket with a damn shoe on it lol........no offense to anyone who likes it obviously.

So I just discovered those CNS-esque Mita NB574S... Those look super nice, and I heard so much about NB Fresh Foam being super comfy!
Anyone got any idea how they fit?

Looks like Ronnie Fieg is in Boston. Judging by his IG story I think he must be at the NB Headquarters in Brighton. I had heard there would be a miUSA collab coming before the end of the year so I guess we will see soon what they got cookin.

Yearly November/Black Friday probably right

I hope it's a 998, 997.5, 997, 1500, 991.5, 247, or 574S :pimp:

aside from all the nikes he's been rocking/pushing, seen him rocking cyclades last week on his IG story. my guess is a 999 if he releases another NB

Also, Oneness has a 30% off sale. Code is "oneness30" I believe. The 1500 "Gentleman Choice Cousin" appears to be gone.

I was actually told it's a hybrid model. 990v2 upper combined with outsole of another model. Same dude gave me inside scoop on Kennedy 999s. We will see?

Hybrid? unless the v2 upper is on a 991 midsole like they use to, it will probably look weird

Hybrid? unless the v2 upper is on a 991 midsole like they use to, it will probably look weird

No clue, maybe thats what he was referring to. He wasn't able to recall the midsole. He gave me the scoop on all the Concepts collabs for the rest of the year including the esplanades (before they released), kennedys and supposedly a 991.5. So I am inclined to trust him for now, lol.

Jeez for that price it should come with the blanket instead of an additional 250

That's a little harsh since a Woolrich jacquard blanket retail price is $198 but you can often find them on sale for less. The Woolrich x New Balance 997 is retailing for $220 which is only a $10 markup. Concepts 997 adds on much more.

Love wool blankets but at $250 you should buy a Pendleton National Park blanket instead. I have one for the Badlands NP and I get lots of compliments on it. The wool is soft and just the right weight - not too thick or thin but has good warmth for a cozy evening.

Still I'd consider buying the blanket. Hope it doesn't sell out and eventually hits a sale price, they say Limited Edition but who knows how many would be made.

That's a little harsh since a Woolrich jacquard blanket retail price is $198 but you can often find them on sale for less. The Woolrich x New Balance 997 is retailing for $220 which is only a $10 markup. Concepts 997 adds on much more.

Love wool blankets but at $250 you should buy a Pendleton National Park blanket instead. I have one for the Badlands NP and I get lots of compliments on it. The wool is soft and just the right weight - not too thick or thin but has good warmth for a cozy evening.

Still I'd consider buying the blanket. Hope it doesn't sell out and eventually hits a sale price, they say Limited Edition but who knows how many would be made.
I'm banking on both hitting sales. if not it's a pass for me

I don't think I can pay retail for the toebox on that woolrich collab, the pics don't make it look that great compared to older 997s like my 997HL or 997NV (2014)

Back
Top Bottom