OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

I'm not posting anymore for tonight. If I don't post in the next 3 days, my carcass will be hanging from my garage. Good night Niketalk, its been agreat pleasure to have made many friends.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

The Knicks will never be good

u kno wat dude, now is NOT the time to be saying anything like that to us Knicks fans .. so go log off n n dead urself
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It doesn't matter if this dude turns out to be as good as Dirk...which he isn't anywhere close to being.......HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEED!!!!!

How many 6'8" bums are we going to stockpile?!!

Im really feeling sick to my stomach right now.

I think he'll be alright though. Ive BEEN saying he is gonna be alright though. Don't hate yet, give the kid a chance.

The Knicks wanted Mayo and Westbrook. When those 2 are gone, they went with who they feel is the best player on their board. I don't argue with that. Thereis a reason they chose not to take Bayless (Crawford clone) or DJ (must not of felt he could be the pg of the future).

I am happy with this pick to be honest. The way the lottery and draft board worked out, the Knicks did what they had to do.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

WE NEED A DAMN GUARD.

He's not a bad player, but he's not what the Knicks need.

I think D'Antoni/Walsh plan to use Steph/Nate for on more season. Once Steph leaves, they're going after Nash in 2009.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We are not drafting the Italian. I will repeat we are NOT drafting the Italian. Trust me, he will not be on this team as our number 1 pick. Just because the Italian's dad is friends with D'antoni does not mean D'antoni is going to draft him. Enough of this Italian talk.

indifferent.gif

look at things from a realistic view, we dont need a point if steph is here for one more year. plus even if we did get a point u know u cant just throw himinto the fire. look for a point via trade or just stick it out with marbury for one more year. once the top 5 names in this draft were taken who would u gofor ? gordon? lol come on.

Back
Top Bottom