:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

BeZGc_BCAAA2sUJ.png

BeZHjOSCUAA5KAT.png

LOL

lol at people saying seattle got fake fans... come to the bay area.. everyone stopped following the 49ers in 1999 and became raider fans.. then when alex smith started rolling with harbaugh everyone claims they were a faithful, pulling out they baby pictures rocking niners gear.. same with the san francisco Giants.. you aint never seen anyone claiming they were giants fans.. and now.. its an epidemic i'm all for rooting for your team and all.. but i'm not for the violence

do us a favor and stop talkin out your ***

Man I'm so happy! Go hawks! Great game, bad calls by the refs, I can admit it, we got the win though so I'm happy.

Think of the good things 49er fans. Your players get to soak up the sun in Hawaii :smokin

Last edited:
It really kind of sickens me how so much of the media automatically just looks to create storylines after this game. Isn't there there two weeks for that?

We can't even get an update on a man's well being??? Seriously praying for Bowman though, SMH at the NFL seriously being the modern day Gladiators.

Last edited:
It really kind of sickens me how so much of the media automatically just looks to create storylines after this game. Isn't there there two weeks for that?

We can't even get an update on a man's well being??? Seriously praying for Bowman though, SMH at the NFL seriously being the modern day Gladiators.

Shouldn't be surprising at all. We're in a 24/7 news cycle with microwave memories.

lol at people saying seattle got fake fans... come to the bay area.. everyone stopped following the 49ers in 1999 and became raider fans.. then when alex smith started rolling with harbaugh everyone claims they were a faithful, pulling out they baby pictures rocking niners gear.. same with the san francisco Giants.. you aint never seen anyone claiming they were giants fans.. and now.. its an epidemic i'm all for rooting for your team and all.. but i'm not for the violence

Hey, that's how sports plays out. Can't say I'm not salty as a muhfuhh right now but Seattle did what they had to do to get to the SB. Let them have their shine and **** it, there isn't a god damn thing we can say that'll change the outcome of the game.

Can we PLEASE get rid of the fade?!? Doesn't Roman realize that's a throw Kaep can't throw after last and this year?!?!?!??!???? Why the **** is he calling that?!?? Straight clown status :smh:

Seattle fans throwing **** at NaVarro when he was getting carted off?! Tell me that ain't true because that's some of the foulest **** I've heard of. Booing is one thing but we as a nation pride ourselves on acting like we have a sense of dignity. Not a race related issue but damn, this isn't ******g European football where racism and acting like savages is tolerated. At least try and act like you have some ******g class.

As for you Richard Sherman, you best stay in your crib during the offseason...

Last edited:
Can't keep running that same dive play with Gore on every 1st down. It was basically a wasted down the entire game.

A big thank you to the Seahawks on behalf of all NorCal residents who don't support the 49ers. It will be nice to see all the friends and fam on Facebook take down their 49er decorations until next December. 
happy.gif

Hey,
Seattle fans throwing **** at NaVarro when he was getting carted off?! Tell me that ain't true because that's some of the foulest **** I've heard of. Booing is one thing but we as a nation pride ourselves on acting like we have a sense of dignity. Not a race related issue but damn, this isn't ******g European football where racism and acting like savages is tolerated. At least try and act like you have some ******g class.

when niner fans did the wave after a cardinals fan got injured, i was thoroughly disappointed with our fanbase...but im disgusted with what the 12th man did today

i dont know if this is subjective or whatever, but the 12th man didnt seem to have an impact on the niners offense or their ability to manage the game clock. fox was trying to milk that stupid decibel meter crap but that was utter nonsense

I wonder if Kapaenikckckickckcicickckk will kiss M. Lynch's legs?

Mocking Cam in the end zone was when he lost this. Cocky wanna be thug :smh:

Back
Top Bottom