:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

I thought that last play was a good throw. Perfect placement, 1 on 1, Sherman out of position. He just did a hell of a job to deflect the pass. Any other corner or someone a little smaller then that's game. Ball was falling right into his hands, Sherman just made a great athletic play that most can't.

Couldn't went for the 'safe' play but wasn't as bad as everyone is making it to be

when niner fans did the wave after a cardinals fan got injured, i was thoroughly disappointed with our fanbase...but im disgusted with what the 12th man did today

i dont know if this is subjective or whatever, but the 12th man didnt seem to have an impact on the niners offense or their ability to manage the game clock. fox was trying to milk that stupid decibel meter crap but that was utter nonsense

Kaepernick clearly did a better job with the crowd noise than he has in the past. No wasted TOs for once.

when niner fans did the wave after a cardinals fan got injured, i was thoroughly disappointed with our fanbase...but im disgusted with what the 12th man did today

i dont know if this is subjective or whatever, but the 12th man didnt seem to have an impact on the niners offense or their ability to manage the game clock. fox was trying to milk that stupid decibel meter crap but that was utter nonsense

Wasn't really keeping my eye on the play clock last night but I can tell you because I was there. It was very loud.

Wasn't really keeping my eye on the play clock last night but I can tell you because I was there. It was very loud.

So trash talk aside, how was the experience? Real jealous you got to get up there.

Indeed. If you ever come out to the bay let me know :smokin

Definitely checking out the space needle and Pikes today.

when u hit up pikes place, try one of those piroshkys (sp?). first thing I ate, just as a snack, when I visited and it was pretty damn satisfying. it'll help mend a broken heart after yesterday's game

enjoy ur time up there lb and rep for the niner empire

Last edited:
Honestly so bummed I can't even read this thread :frown:

For real though, great game Seattle fans. Hold it down for the NFC West in that Super Bowl

Thanks to the Seahawks and the 12th man for shutting up all the bandwagon 9er fans I know. Seeing their sad faces brought me the utmost joy. :lol:

I personally think you guys will beat the Broncos.

Sherm's that *****!! :lol: :pimp: talk yo ****!!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks to the Seahawks and the 12th man for shutting up all the bandwagon 9er fans I know. Seeing their sad faces brought me the utmost joy. :lol:

I personally think you guys will beat the Broncos.

Sherm's that *****!! :lol: :pimp: talk yo ****!!! :pimp:

Bleh I dont wana sound bitter but if you think we talk a lot, how do you co-sign with the Seahawks :lol:

Seattle played a great game, as did we but I just cant stand the classlessness (at times) mainly by Sherman.. he's an amazing talent and CB but damn man you dont need to be a troll at all times. I dont know if I'm just bummed about the game but I feel like people are going to start knowing Sherman as the trash talker and not the great corner that he is. Is that a fair assessment or am I still just heated?

Last edited:
Bleh I dont wana sound bitter but if you think we talk a lot, how do you co-sign with the Seahawks :lol:

Seattle played a great game, as did we but I just cant stand the classlessness (at times) mainly by Sherman.. he's an amazing talent and CB but damn man you dont need to be a troll at all times. I dont know if I'm just bummed about the game but I feel like people are going to start knowing Sherman as the trash talker and not the great corner that he is. Is that a fair assessment or am I still just heated?

dude's mouth supersedes his play..but I can't even hate, he can back it up. trust, if he was on the niners, I'd watch every one of his interviews and applaud his arrogance. dude plays one of the most difficult positions and plays with the best of them.

that being said, **** Sherman

dude's mouth supersedes his play..but I can't even hate, he can back it up. trust, if he was on the niners, I'd watch every one of his interviews and applaud his arrogance. dude plays one of the most difficult positions and plays with the best of them.

that being said, **** Sherman

Yeah absolutely, dont get me wrong he's an amazing talent but in my personal opinion i just feel like he's making a name for trash talking/trolling and not for his great play.

If I'm not mistaken there were 33 million people watching the Panthers/Niners game last week so I can only imagine how many more saw last nights game/his postgame interview. It's just not a good look, then again he seems like the type of dude who really don't give damn who likes him or not.

But like you said, **** Sherman :lol:

dude's mouth supersedes his play..but I can't even hate, he can back it up. dude plays one of the most difficult positions and plays with the best of them.

My thoughts exactly..at the end of the day, I watch football to be entertained and Sherm is entertaining. *shrugs*

Last edited:
GO HAWKS!!

NFC%20Championship%20Football_5308035_ver1.0_640_480.JPEG

NFC%20Championship%20Football_5308037_ver1.0_640_480.JPEG

2014-nfc-championship-seahawks-49ers-richard-sherman-michael-crabtree-getty.jpg

r620-aa74cb8e48b3b1453249e8e899fe19d3.jpg

4711acbf-fce2-414a-8bbd-ae4b32053122-460x276.jpeg

1390195934000-USATSI-7686435.jpg

nfc-championship-football.jpg

Why do most (not all) of the Seattle fanbase got the maturity level/sportsmanship of Richard Sherman tho? :lol:

I'm surprised checks didn't post a picture of navorro's injury with a bunch of the 12th man celebrating in the background

Back
Top Bottom